This is the ultimate, hydration-ready, expedition camera backpack. Lightweight, yet durable, it offers superior protection and comfort with Lowepro’s premium suspension system.
- Premium suspension system with 10 adjustment points provides a customized fit and superior comfort from top to bottom of backpack; includes a Pack Jack™ tool that adjusts fit of harness at torso
- Superior-quality technical and lightweight performance fabrics offer strength and resilience during heavy outdoor use and travel
- Hydration-ready side pocket with seam-sealed pouch provides easy access to 70 oz. (2 L) of liquid from a hydration reservoir (not included)
- Practical interior organization offers multiple ways to customize gear via adjustable, padded dividers; see-through zippered pockets; 4 memory card pockets; and a removable cord management pouch
- Fast-access exterior organization provides the means to attach extra gear via three tripod sleeves; two large side pockets; and bottom compression straps
- All Weather AW Cover™ with cinch straps and rainflap protects backpack from the elements; adjusts to expand or cinch down; allows use of compression straps at bottom while cover in use
- Removable waistpack functions as traditional, protective backpack lid and wearable waistpack—complete with mesh-covered backpad and multiple pockets
- “Checkpoint-friendly” laptop sleeve in front pocket adheres to most airline requirements (no need to remove laptop from sleeve at security checkpoints) and fits up to 15.4” laptop
- Additional features include: heavy-duty YKK splashguard zipper on main compartment; high-quality nylon webbing straps; one-piece foam framing; removable waistbelt with thick, mesh-covered padding; SlipLock™ attachment loops; grab handle; U-shaped zipper pulls; sturdy D-rings; and safety whistle
Pro Trekker 600 AW (Mica/Black) is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 3 out of 5 by Gary from Good bag let down by poor zip and a few design oversights I bought this bag because it was the only bag on the market at the time that would hold 2 long primes with a selection of smaller lenses. Overall, the bag works well, but I have found several design / quality issues. 1, The laptop is located in the lid. The lid doesn't have any way of stopping the laptop falling out when you open the lid - I found this out to my expense. 2, The shoulder straps slacken themselves off as you are walking and need constant adjustment 3, The rubber flap that makes the "weatherproof" zip weatherproof, gets stripped off after a couple of times opening and closing the bag. I have had 2 bags on warranty claims, all with the same characteristics. I have been told I won't be getting a third. The zip isn't a Lowepro error, rather a YKK product that keeps failing. EVERY Pro Trekker 600 that I have seen has the same problem, including the ones on Lowepro's own stands at trade shows. 4, There are locations on the bag for 3 tripods - I don't know anyone who uses 3 tripods on a shoot. I use one monopod, and the areas at the side of the bag for tripods allow a monopod to slip straight through as there is no bottom to the pouch. This part of the design makes no sense to me. I have to sacrifice one of the side pockets for the monopod which is inconvenient and gets the pocket full of mud and grit, rendering it useless for camera equipment in the future. If I didn't have the above problems, I would give it a 4 star rating. Remember that the bigger the bag, the more kit you will put in it, and the heavier it gets!Date published: 2013-09-16
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- 2-3 Pro DSLRs with grip, with lens attached (up to 600mm f/4.0)
- 5-7 extra lenses
- 2 flashes
- Tripod or monopod
- Up to a 15.4ʺ laptop
- Accessories and personal gear
Internal Dimensions: 37 x 19 x 54 cm (14.57 x 7.48 x 21.26 in)
External Dimensions: 46 x 38 x 60 cm (18.11 x 14.96 x 23.62 in)
Notebook Compartment: 26 x 2.5 x 38.5 cm (10.24 x 0.98 x 15.16 in)
Weight: 3.8 kg (8.36 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.