The Scope Travel 200 AW, part of Lowepro’s Optics Series™, is a modular backpack designed to offer protection and flexibility as you travel and observe.
- Roomy, rugged backpack design offers a spacious and durable carrying solution for birders and wildlife watchers who travel and spend long hours in the field
- Three removable, adjustable and padded compartments provide flexible storage space and protection for specific gear; remove compartments to create extra space for personal items
- Rain-flap lids cover zippered closures and provide extra protection from dust, sand and moisture
- Tuck-away tripod holder allows you to attach a tripod to the front of pack via a tuck-away foot cup and compression strap with a quick-release buckle
- Padded and mesh-covered backpad and shoulder straps offer long-wearing comfort and breathability
- Multiple adjustment points create a custom fit at the shoulders, waist and across the sternum with adjustable straps
- Patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from the elements
Scope Travel 200 AW (Dark Olive) is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by Bergante from Great, but... Purchased it to carry a Celestron Regal M2 65. It fits very well. Also (even though it's tight) I can put my binoculars and a camera inside. The tripod carrying straps are much more usable than I thought and my tripod is not small nor light. Now, the but, I would say big but. The different pockets on the lid would be great if they were just a little baggy. Way too tight to be usable. That's a real downside. At some point I wondered which was the manufacturer's goal: useful pockets or always looking great, nicely square on photos. I also miss some iPad pocket. There's no need for a laptop compartment but a tablet/iPad one would be great. Addressing these two concerns would make it a perfect bag.Date published: 2014-06-03
- Question & Answer
How can a tripod be attached with the rain cover attached? Thank youThe tripod attachment point to the bag is covered by the all weather cover. If you have a small collapsible tripod, you could mount it under the AW cover.Date published: 2015-04-29
I saw a video (looks like from Lowepro) in which they said they could carry their DSLR (and he had a big one), but they didn't show it packed into the bag. How can this bag handle a DSLR, being designed for spotter scopes instead?
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Compact spotting scope with eyepiece attached or traditional scope with eyepiece detached
- Traditional nature binoculars (fits up to most 8x40)
- Compact camera
- Field guide; personal items
Internal Dimensions: 29.2 x 12.7 x 46.4 cm (11.50 x 5.00 x 18.27 in)
External Dimensions: 30.5 x 20.3 x 48.9 cm (12.01 x 7.99 x 19.25 in)
Weight: 1.2 kg (2.64 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.