Get the ultimate flexibility and fast access with the Transit Backpack 350 AW. The innovative UltraFlex™ fit system provides multiple ways to organize and protect your camera, laptop and personal gear.
- Innovative UltraFlex™ fit system offers versatile ways to fit, organize and protect camera and personal gear via the central flex divider, lens cradle and smaller dividers – all padded and with hook/loop fasteners
- Central flex divider providesan easy way to organize and separate camera and personal gear in main compartment; to change configuration, pull red tab and fold down
- Lens cradle supports a long lens when placed vertically in main compartment; to configure for a long lens, fold down central flex divider and place cradle across bag
- Fast-access side opening allows rapid gear access via zippered compartment when pack is rotated from back to front
- Dedicated laptop compartment offers separate and padded storage space for a vital tech tool
- Ergonomic design helps evenly distribute weight when carrying a heavy load
- Patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from the elements
- Hideaway Tripod Mount™ secures a compact tripod to the side
- Front stash pocket with built-in key fob offersquick access to personal items
- Stow-away stabilizing waist strap secures pack to body when on the move and offers a way to minimize extra bulk when traveling
- Padded, mesh-covered backpad provides soft and breathable wearing comfort
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Pro DSLR with attached lens (up to 70-200mm for side access, or 300mm when stored vertically)
- 1 to 2 extra lenses
- Flash and accessories
- Compact tripod
- 15" laptop
Internal Dimensions: 27 x 15 x 42 cm (10.63 x 5.91 x 16.54 in)
External Dimensions: 30.5 x 24 x 47 cm (12.01 x 9.45 x 18.50 in)
Weight: 1.1 kg (2.42 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.