Lowepro’s premium and rugged backpack built for adventure and sports photographers who carry pro-sized gear, laptop, tripod, outdoor accessories and a few creature comforts on shoots.
- Lightweight harness system with multiple adjustment points delivers maximum comfort with minimal bulk
- Padded camera compartment with adjustable divider system offers easy customization
- Adjustable Glide-Lock™ system secures tripod or other outdoor accessories to front of pack
- Water-resistant YKK zippers repel moisture
- Patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ with heat-sealed seams provides maximum protection from elements
- Padded front compartment offers protective space for laptop, files, jacket, etc.
- Outer storage pockets centralize accessories and personal items for easy access
- SlipLock™ attachment loops expand carrying capacity
- Built-in memory card holder keeps spare memory organized and within easy reach
- Reversed zippers with zipper garages protect gear from scratches
- Detachable tripod mount secures tripod or monopod with stability and balance
- Silent zipper pulls offer quiet access when shooting near wildlife or film crews
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- 1-2 Pro DSLRS or a medium format system
- 6-8 extra lenses (up to 400mm f/2.8)
- Tripod or monopod
- Up to a 17ʺ laptop
- Accessories and personal items
Internal Dimensions: 31 x 16.5 x 52 cm (12.20 x 6.50 x 20.47 in)
External Dimensions: 33 x 26 x 55 cm (12.99 x 10.24 x 21.65 in)
Notebook Compartment: 30 x 5 x 50 cm (11.81 x 1.97 x 19.69 in)
Weight: 3.7 kg (8.14 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.