The DroneGuard Kit is more than a simple carrying case for drones, The DroneGuard Kit is an inventive system of dividers that helps manage all quadcopter and action video camera gear. It's designed to complement the X-shape of today's most popular drones and safely organize all accessories. Unique and highly functional, this kit goes beyond the “pick-and-pluck” systems of the competition and offers users a perfect, out-of-the-box solution.
- Keep all parts of a drone kit organized, neat and within easy reach
- The modular design may be configured for multiple uses and scenarios
- Protective and supporting dividers keep all parts tightly arranged and provide extra security for fragile gimbal-and-drone set-up
- Rigid and protective tray with honeycomb interior, plus comfortable carry straps
- Detachable Battery Box includes 4 padded and removable dividers
- Hook/loop attachment system with Velex for easy configuration
- Built to fit and organize all your drone/quad components, including cameras, transmitters, cords, tools, spare parts, manuals, etc.
- Lightweight and portable design keeps all equipment safe and within each for storage, transport, set-up and use on location – place it in car or larger bag for travel
- Includes modular components for flexible use and easy customization: Battery Box with 4 dividers and outer loops, Sidewalls with pockets, plus Transmitter Divider
- Built to secure and protect gear with retention straps, elastic loop system, rigid base, padded and adjustable dividers and durable materials that resist moisture and abrasion
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Enthusiast quadcopter drones with X-frame form factor (such as DJI Phantom, Ghost Aerial, 3DR IRIS and Blade 350 QX3)
- Multiple action video cameras (such as GoPro)
- Multiple props/blades
- Batteries, chargers, cables and cords
- Tools (such as screwdriver, pliers, etc.) and manuals
- Internal Dimensions: 44.5 x 15.5 x 26.5 cm (17.52 x 6.10 x 10.43 in)
- External Dimensions: 44.5 x 15.5 x 29.5 cm (17.52 x 6.10 x 11.61 in)
- Weight: 0.7 kg (1.54 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Always Flight Ready!
The ultimate portable & modular organization system for your quadcopter.
Modular DroneGuard dividers & battery box
Dividers & box attach to the flight tray
Organize your drone accessories & tools
Everything has a place in DroneGuard Kit
Built to Protect & Carry
Safely carry your quadcopter and transmitter plus parts, spares and tools to your next take-off and beyond.
Explore the DroneGuard Kit Features
Customizable for the most popular quadcopters!
The DroneGuard dividers attach to the flight tray with an edge-mounted hook & loop system so you can form-fit the kit to your specific drone.
Don't run out of juice during your shoot!
Any drone enthusiast knows that flight time is limited by battery life. Bring your spare charged batteries with you in the dedicated and removable battery box.
Protect your drone's fragile parts
When assembled, your drone's legs and camera gimbal are protected inside the DroneGuard Kit.
Protect and carry your R/C Transmitter
A special circular transmitter divider with edge-mounted hook & loop attaches to the flight tray to provide a container that can be shaped to hold your transmitter.
Strong and light protection
The rigid honeycomb flight tray serves as a base for the kit and adds protection for your drone.
Bring everything you need to fly
The sides of the DroneGuard Kit each contain a zippered side pocket to hold your manuals, cables or even your GoPro® cameras.
A place for all your drone accessories
The DroneGuard Kit is a dream for those who demand clear organization of their drone accessories. Keep your spare rotors, tools and cables neat and right at hand.
Secure your drone for travel
Simply fold up the sidewalls, close the security strap and handle, and you are ready to carry your drone kit to your location.
Fits the most popular quadcopters
Easily remove and reposition the DroneGuard Kit divider system to ensure a snug fit for your drone.
The DroneGuard Kit is ideal for these quadcopters and others with similar size and form factor:
- DJI Phantom 1, 2 & 3
- 3D Robotics Solo
- 3D Robotics IRIS+ (blades off)
- Ghost Aerial Plus (blades off)
- Blade 350 QX3