Outdoor photographers and watersport enthusiasts who document their adventures will appreciate this lightweight, technical and durable design that keep camera and personal gear high and dry.
- Lightweight, technical , waterproof fabric with an IPX-6 rating offers splashproof protection from heavy seas; tested against high-pressure water stream from any angle
- Roll-top, wide-mouth opening provides full and easy access to gear
- Note: For splashproof protection, fold 3 times (minimum) to top of stored items; clip buckles
- Removable, fully padded, adjustable camera case with taped seams enables the easy transfer of photo gear for other carrying options and provides redundant weather protection when placed in backpack/duffle
- Ease-of-use design details, such as side-release buckles and ergonomic grab handles and zipper pulls, enhance active use
- Perforated, EVA backpad and shoulder straps provide lightweight, durable and breathable comfort; adjust strap position for ideal fit at torso
- Laser-cut tool loops and lash points offer convenient attachments for trekking poles and/or tripod
- Question & Answer
How can we use the loops in front on the dryzone bags? You can't tighten them.The answer provided is inadequate. I can't understand how you could insert trekking poles or a tripod that would stay in place since the loops can't be tighten. Also, how is one suppose to use, or not use the slits higher on the bag? A few photo examples of what to do, or not to do, would be very helpful. I just purchased this item and plan to use it in a couple of weeks while hiking a creek.Date published: 2016-11-21
Can you buy the camera insert separately?Currently we don't have the camera inserts available for purchase separately, but I will bring it up to our product team!Date published: 2013-11-18
Hi, I'm a cinematographer from Spain. I would like to know if it is possible to have more discreet colors in your range of Dry Bags. I often shoot wildlife, so bright yellow is not an option for me. Military green or black will be great.
will this dry zone bp40L pack carry a con 7d with 400mm f5.6 attached? total length is about 13.5". Will same rig fit in the dry zone 200?
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Pro DSLR with attached lens (up to 24-70mm)
- 1 to 2 extra lenses (up to 70-200mm)
- Tripod, flash and accessories
- 70% gear; 30% personal items
Internal Dimensions: 32 x 20 x 24.5 cm (12.60 x 7.87 x 9.65 in)
External Dimensions: 33 x 22.5 x 44.5 cm (12.99 x 8.86 x 17.52 in)
Weight: 1.3 kg (2.86 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Waterproof adventure pack
The DryZone Backpack 40L - A technical dry bag built to carry a large amount of camera gear and personal stuff.
Explore the DryZone BP 40L
Ultimate carrying comfort
The perforated and adjustable shoulder straps provide high performance, lightweight and breathable all day carrying comfort.
DryZone roll-top closure
Roll-top, wide-mouth opening provides full and easy access to gear.
Carry additional gear
The laser-cut lash points provide ultra durable attachment points to secure and carry additional gear.
Customizable camera insert
The camera insert offers premium protection to your camera gear and flexes to fit different sized gear via the adjustable divider system.
Keep your gear dry
The technical, high performance waterproof fabric offers an IPX-6 rating. This will keep your gear dry from heavy seas and delivers reliable protection.
Removable camera insert
Removable, fully padded, camera case with taped seams enables the easy transfer of photo gear for other carrying options and provides redundant weather protection.