The DroneGuard Kit is an inventive system of dividers that helps manage all quadcopter and action video camera gear. It’s designed to complement the X-shape of today’s most popular drones and safely organize all accessories. Unique and highly functional, this kit goes beyond the “pick-and-pluck” systems of the competition and offers users a perfect, out-of-the-box solution. We've paired it with our Hardside 400 case to offer a highly transportable solution for enthusiasts and videographers who want a robust combination of hardside case and soft-sided quadcopter/action video camera organization.
Hardside Case Features
- Provides the highest level of protection with an outer shell built of formed ABS polymer for extreme-impact resistance
- The Hardside Series has a waterproof and dustproof rating of IP67
- Keep gear safe from debris and moisture inside the airtight case with a durable silicone gasket and long-lasting seal
- Integrated release valves in latches for easy opening in low and high altitudes
- Sized to meet standard airline carry-on requirements (45 linear in. / 114.3 cm)
DroneGuard Kit Insert Features
- Keep all parts of a drone kit organized, neat and within easy reach
- The modular design may be configured for multiple uses and scenarios
- Protective and supporting dividers keep all parts tightly arranged and provide extra security for fragile gimbal-and-drone set-up
- Rigid and protective tray with honeycomb interior, plus comfortable carry straps
- Detachable Battery Box includes 4 padded and removable dividers
- Hook/loop attachment system with Velex for easy configuration
- Built to fit and organize all your drone/quad components, including cameras, transmitters, cords, tools, spare parts, manuals, etc.
- Lightweight and portable design keeps all equipment safe and within each for storage, transport, set-up and use on location – Carry on its own or in a Hardside Case for travel
- Includes modular components for flexible use and easy customization: Battery Box with 4 dividers and outer loops, Sidewalls with pockets, plus Transmitter Divider
- Built to secure and protect gear with retention straps, elastic loop system, rigid base, padded and adjustable dividers and durable materials that resist moisture and abrasion
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
Hardside 400 with DroneGuard Kit Insert fits enthusiast quadcopter drones with X-frame form factor such as DJI Phantom, *Ghost Aerial, *3DR IRIS and Blade 350 QX3; plus multiple action video cameras, batteries, chargers, cords, cables, small tools, manuals and an RC transmitter. *Some drones fit with rotors removed.
- Internal Dimensions: 44.5 x 15.5 x 26.5 cm (17.52 x 6.10 x 10.43 in)
- External Dimensions: 55.1 x 23.4 x 37.6 cm (21.69 x 9.21 x 14.80 in)
- Weight: 6.1 kg (13.42 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Always Flight Ready!
The ultimate portable & modular organization system for your quadcopter. Carry and organize your spare blades, batteries, tools and more!
Keep your valuable drone safe from impact, debris and moisture inside this IP67-rated waterproof, airtight case.
Dividers & box attach to the flight tray
Organize your drone accessories & tools
Everything has a place in DroneGuard Kit
DroneGuard Kit in Hardside 400
Explore the Hardside 400 Drone
Customizable for the most popular quadcopters!
The DroneGuard dividers attach to the flight tray with an edge-mounted hook & loop system so you can form-fit the kit to your specific drone.`
Don't run out of juice during your shoot!
Any drone enthusiast knows that flight time is limited by battery life. Bring your spare charged batteries with you in the dedicated and removable battery box.
Protect your drone's fragile parts
When assembled, your drone's legs and camera gimbal are protected inside the DroneGuard Kit.
Protect and carry your R/C Transmitter
A special circular transmitter divider with edge-mounted hook & loop attaches to the flight tray to provide a container that can be shaped to hold your transmitter.
Strong and light protection
The rigid honeycomb flight tray serves as a base for the kit and adds protection for your drone.
Bring everything you need to fly
The sides of the DroneGuard Kit each contain a zippered side pocket to hold your manuals, cables or even your GoPro® cameras.
A place for all your drone accessories
The DroneGuard Kit is a dream for those who demand clear organization of their drone accessories. Keep your spare rotors, tools and cables neat and right at hand.
Secure your drone for travel
Simply fold up the sidewalls, close the security strap and handle, and you are ready to carry your drone kit to your location.
Safe from debris and moisture
Keep your gear safe from debris and moisture inside the airtight case with a durable silicone gasket and long-lasting seal. Integrated release valves in latches for automatic pressure equalization.
Watertight and Dustproof
Waterproof, rigid ABS polymer case for extreme impact protection. The Hardside Series has a waterproof and dustproof rating of IP67.
Extreme Protection for your Drone
Getting epic footage may require you to travel with your drone or take your quadcopter into extreme conditions. Ensure your drone arrives at your location intact, flight-ready and with all the parts and accessories needed to capture your scene.
Carry the DroneGuard by itself or in the Hardside 400 case for the ultimate protection for your drone.
- Removing rotor blades (place blades in the organizer loops) prior to carrying or storing your drone.
- Placing tools and small loose items in the zippered side pockets when carried in the Hardside 400.
- Ensuring a snug fit with eggcrate-lid padding included with the Hardside 400 Drone.