Lowepro designed Magnum, the original pro bag, in 1976. This next generation of the series remains the pro photographer’s essential toolbox: extra-portable, durable and flexible.
- One-piece foam framing provides superior protection at critical points and corners
- Adjustable padded divider system allows full customization of gear
- Vertebral Tech™ Shoulder strap ensures a comfortable fit, no matter how strap is placed: left shoulder, right shoulder, facing up or down
- Rain-flap lid with locking zippers provides extra protection from moisture and added security (lock not included)
- Trolley sleeve and handcart straps attach and secure bag(s) to luggage and most handcart systems for easy transport
- Premium molded base provides stable protection, water resistance and stackability
- Padded grab handles offer a well-balanced carrying option for extra-heavy loads
- Patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from the elements
- Laptop sleeve with integrated sunshade serves as an impromptu work platform (when placed at top of bag); sleeve includes handle for easy carrying
Magnum 650 AW (Black) is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by mrpatster from awesomeness After my excellent dealings with a warranty issue on my previous bag, this has become my current partner in photographic crime ..Why I waited for so long, I do not know. The adjustable compartments and space are beyond functional. I love the laptop tent and carrying case which you have the option to tag along or not.Bodies and lenses attached find themselves fitting snug and safe from harm. Several lenses,flash units and acc. all have their place.The shoulder strap is extra comfortable and I could go on and on about the Magnum 650aw ..let's say that I am totally impressed and satisfied with it.Date published: 2017-05-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Andrew L from Only Bag You’ll Need Nice to have all your gear with you in a well designed bag, for those who wanna photograph and be organized without worry of your equipment while you are out and about. Nice job on this bag Lowepro.Date published: 2017-03-24
- Question & Answer
What is the maximum load you can carry in the Magnum 650 AW?Approximately 25 lbs.Date published: 2017-05-16
Hi. Does the laptop bag sit inside on the camera's and equipment, or is there a zippered top flap protecting the cameras, and then the laptop bag goes on top of this? Thank you.The laptop bag sits inside on the camera and equipment. It looks unlikely to cause any problems, although I do wish it was arranged as the second option you mentioned.Date published: 2015-11-29
Does the Magnum 650 qualifies as cabin luggage?Hello, The Magnum 650 is too large to be considered "Carry on"compatible. Our largest size that is "Carry on" compatible is the Magnum 400: http://store.lowepro.com/magnum-400-awDate published: 2016-04-18
- Dimensions & Specifications
- 1-2 Pro DSLRs with standard zoom lens attached
- 8-10 extra lenses (up to 70-200mm f/2.8)
- Up to a 15.4ʺ laptop
Internal Dimensions: 41 x 28.5 x 28 cm (16.14 x 11.22 x 11.02 in)
External Dimensions: 49 x 36 x 33.5 cm (19.29 x 14.17 x 13.19 in)
Front Compartment: 36 x 7 x 22 cm (14.17 x 2.76 x 8.66 in)
Weight: 3.4 kg (7.48 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.