The Field Station, part of Lowepro’s Optics Series™, is a purpose-built beltpack designed inside and out to offer comfort, hands-free support and convenient access to your gear.
- Lightweight, rugged and weather-resistant beltpack design offers a comfortable and durable carrying solution for birders and wildlife watchers who spend long hours in the field
- Inventive QuickShelf™ platform provides a stable, hands-free area to view a field guide, take notes or use a tablet-style computer (includes elastic keeper straps and pen/pencil pocket)
- Adjust-to-fit compartment offers dedicated storage with padded spacers to fit a wide variety of binoculars
- Reverse-open lid opens toward the body and offers full and easy access to gear
- Mesh-covered and padded waistbelt with dual adjustments provides a breathable, comfortable and customizable fit
- Compression wings and straps offer load adjustment on both sides
- SlipLock™ attachment loops behind wings expand carrying capacity—attach any SlipLock™ compatible case or bag
- Lashing loops on bottom offer attachment points for adding a light jacket or extra gear (straps not included)
Field Station (Dark Olive) is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Roger0228 from More Than Just For Your Camera! This is an extremely versatile bag. I am a geologist and this bag is great to put all of my essentials in and take with me at each station. I simply drop my heavy and bulky pack and head off with this around my waist. It fits my compass, my field notebook fits on the board perfectly, colored pencils/pens/etc, a small camera, and some misc. things. The inside is completely adjustable which makes it that much more versatile. I also use this hiking (water bottle holders on sides, snacks, phone, camera, keys, etc. easily fit) and birding every once in a while. I enjoy photography as well and my DSLR even fits! Great all around bag!Date published: 2013-10-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Extremebirder from Outstanding product for birding in the field! I'd always been looking for a bag that could take a pair of binorculars, my bird book, and a few other items to carry on birding trips in the field. I came across Lowe Pro's Field Station recently, and it was love at first sight - bought two from Amazon.com for my wife and I. The Field Station is large enough to take my Nikon 10 x 42 binoculars, my copy of Inskipp and Grimmet's Field Guide to the Birds of the Indian Subcontinent, an iPad, a notebook and pens, has mesh side pockets for water bottles, and yet is compact and convenient enough to carry using the comfortable belt straps around my waist. This way, I have binoculars and other essentials within easy reach and access without fumbling around in my backpack for them. Superb product, and I will unhesitatingly recommend it!Date published: 2013-10-01
- Question & Answer
Will the Field Station bag have enough room for a pair of binoculars that are 6.8 inches x 5 inches (17.3 x 12.5 cm)? If yes, is it a tight fit?Take a look at the bag's inside dimensions.Date published: 2016-02-03
hi i just like to ask can is it possible to mount this bag to utility belt??Hello, Unfortunately this belt pack can't be mounted on the utility belt. For a listing of sliplock bags that can mount to your utility belt, check here: http://store.lowepro.com/modularDate published: 2014-07-11
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Most traditional nature binoculars (up to an 8x40)
- Field guide, laptop or tablet-style computer
- Small personal items
Internal Dimensions: 21.5 x 10.5 x 23 cm (8.46 x 4.13 x 9.06 in)
External Dimensions: 23.5 x 19.5 x 27 cm (9.25 x 7.68 x 10.63 in)
Weight: 0.7 kg (1.54 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.