Set out with the ultimate, big-glass expedition pack, built to provide long-wearing comfort and large capacity.
- Feedback from Trekker-loving pros and enthusiasts helped us improve our premium suspension system by adding increased adjustability and airflow to this pack
- Our ActivLift System™ harness is constructed to mimic the natural "S" curve of the back, transfer more weight from waist to hips, make it easy to fit to the length of your torso, and include airflow channels to improve breathability
- High-performance tech fabrics – from 630D high-density nylon Oxford body to 1000D Cordura® base – provide superior abrasion, tear and water resistance plus durability, without adding extra weight
- A hydration-ready side pocket with a seam-sealed pouch offers easy access to 70 oz. (2L) of liquid from a hydration reservoir (not included)
- Pack the maximum amount of gear and micro-adjust for a snug and secure fit with the patent-pending MaxFit System™ of padded and adjustable dividers
- Attach and access extra gear via the tuck-away tripod holder, tall mesh side pockets and bottom compression straps
- Remove the protective backpack lid and use as a wearable waistpack – it features multiple pockets and a mesh-covered backpack for comfort
- Keep travel hassle-free with the checkpoint-friendly laptop sleeve – it fits in the front pocket and adheres to most airline requirements
- Our patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ with cinch straps and rainflap protects your pack from the elements; adjusts to expand or cinch down; allows use of compression straps at bottom while cover in use
Pro Trekker 450 AW (Black) is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 4 out of 5 by Photoholic from Great Backpack Except For Attaching Tripod The bag is great but the version I have provides the tripod u-shape attachment with velcro strap. The problem is that the the locking clips on the legs do not fit through the elastic loops on front side of backpack. When just using the 2 straps and inserting a leg into the holder, the top of the tripod is well above the top of the backpack. I'm trying to determine if there is another way to attach the tripod but up to now have not been able to determine another method. Additionally my backpack has a side slot for a notebook of laptop with a zipper to close. There also is no serial or model number on the backpack so I'm only able to match mine via the inside number of compartments and except for the gray on top, the bags are identical.Date published: 2016-02-24Rated 5 out of 5 by EdHeaton from Awesome Bag I absolutely love this new Pro Trekker 450 AW. It's the perfect landscape bag!Date published: 2014-11-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Stainmatz from Excellent bag Very useful, contain all you want and more, many options, really high qualityDate published: 2017-02-10
- Question & Answer
This bag, (Pro trekker 450), looks great but I need to be sure it will be allowed as a carry on on most airlines and it looks a little large. I can't stand checking baggage and always travel carry on only. Is there an easy way to tell?I just flew with my ProTrekker 400 as a carry on. No one said a thing. It fit in the overhead fine, and on one flight, I had it under the seat in front of me, although it was a very tight fit. ( American Airlines & Jet Blue )Date published: 2017-03-18
hello Can i fit a 500mm F4 , 100-400mm , 24-70mm and 7D mark 2 into this bag ? Greatings WimYes, all the gear you have described will fit into the Pro Trekker 450 AW.Date published: 2016-03-03
Hi - i have a 17" Mac book pro. Is there any bag that will fit the 17" Laptop (the 450 aw or 450 awII would be Great).We currently do not have a bag that will fit a 17" laptop.Date published: 2016-01-27
Will the Tamron 150-600 (10.2 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches ; 4.3 pounds) fit to the PRO TREKKER 450 AWYes the Tamron 150-600mm will fit in the Pro Trekker 450AW. The max internal height for the Pro Trekker 450AW is 17" and the lens comes in at 10.5".Date published: 2015-09-24
What would be helpful is the actual dimensions of the pack inside and out.Hi there! Here's some fitment and dimensions for you! Fits: 1-2 Pro DSLRs, one with up to 400mm f/2.8 lens attached 4-6 extra lenses 2 flashes Tripod or monopod Up to a 15" laptop Accessories and personal gear Technical Specifications: Internal Dimensions: 28.2 x 19 x 44 cm (11.10 x 7.48 x 17.32 in) External Dimensions: 49.3 x 35.9 x 57.3 cm (19.41 x 14.13 x 22.56 in) Weight: 4.1 kg (9.02 lbs)Date published: 2015-09-06
Does the Pro Trekker 450 AW fit a D3S with a mounted 70-200 and a D700 with a mounted 24-70 ?? Yes the Pro Trekker 450 AW will fit both your Pro DSLR witth 70-200mm mounted lens and your D700 with 24-70mm lens.Date published: 2015-05-25
what hydration bladder do you recommend for this backpack? Just purchased this backp[ack and want to make sure I get the most compatible reservoir as they come in many dimensions.The Pro Trekker 450 AW can hold a hydration reservoir of up to 70 oz. (2L).Date published: 2015-08-20
Will the 450AW model fit a 15" laptop?Hello, Yes, the ProTactic 450AW will fit a 15" laptop.Date published: 2015-08-01
- Dimensions & Specifications
- 1-2 Pro DSLRs, one with up to 400mm f/2.8 lens attached
- 4-6 extra lenses
- 2 flashes
- Tripod or monopod
- Up to a 15" laptop
- Accessories and personal gear
Internal Dimensions: 28.2 x 19 x 44 cm (11.10 x 7.48 x 17.32 in)
External Dimensions: 49.3 x 35.9 x 57.3 cm (19.41 x 14.13 x 22.56 in)
Weight: 4.1 kg (9.02 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Premium expedition pack built for a long-lasting, comfortable carry of heavy loads over rough terrain.
Our new ActivLift System™ harness transfers more weight from waist to hips, is easy to adjust and includes airflow channels to improve breathability.
No Going Back
Extended trips to the backcountry require you to bring all the gear you may need. Pack all your critical equipment and never look back.
Extreme Protection Inside & Out
High-performance tech fabrics — from high-density nylon to a rugged Cordura® base — provide superior abrasion, tear and water resistance.
Explore the Pro Trekker 450 AW
Maximum comfort and fit with ActivLift™ load-lifting harness
Multiple adjustment points from shoulder to torso to lumbar
High-performance tech fabrics, including durable Cordura® base
"MaxFit System™ dividers for maximum gear capacity
Built-in All Weather AW Cover™ with cinch straps and rainflap
Hydration-ready side pocket with seam-sealed pouch