We've taken our award-winning, proven roller to the next level with the Pro Roller x-Series AW. Its patent-pending MaxFit System™ makes it easy to customize and maximize the amount of pro-sized gear you can fit and travel with.
- Airline carry-on compatible
- MaxFit System™, patent-pending interior dividers design provides ease of use and the maximum capacity -- all while offering superior protection
- Long-wearing, ballistic nylon hardshell exterior offers high-impact protection
- Vibration-absorbing, urethane-case wheels with ABEC-5 rated bearings provide a smooth glide and long-lasting durability
- The Reserve Pack unzips from the hardshell case to provide additional versatility as needed
- Dual-button trolley handle and comfortable grab handles with leather backing add extra convenience when transporting gear from point A to point B
- A patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ may be deployed from back pocket to protect valuable gear from the elements
- Compact, TSA-approved lock with locking zippers offers an easy-to-use security system
- A no-drop front organization pockets provides space for all types of travel and personal essentials -- from a passport to smartphone, keys to notebooks and more
- An easy-access, deep laptop pocket is located in the front for added convenience
- A roomy, interior storage panel is constructed with see-through mesh pockets for quick identification of accessories like cables, filters, chargers, etc.
- Removable tripod straps at side of case
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- 1-2 Pro DSLRs with grip
- 6-8 lenses (up to 600mm)
- Accessories and small personal items
- Up to a 17" laptop
- Tripod or monopod (attached via removable straps at side of case)
- NOTE: The interior depth of Pro Roller x200 AW includes a contour in the molded tub that measures 16 to 19.5 cm / 6.2 to 7.7 in. to accommodate a longer lens in the middle of bag.
Internal Dimensions: 32.8 x 16 x 51 cm (12.91 x 6.30 x 20.08 in)
External Dimensions: 35.5 x 22.9 x 55.9 cm (13.98 x 9.02 x 22.01 in)
Weight: 5.8 kg (12.76 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.