There are times when you have to carry it all. A variety of camera equipment for shoots. Multiple devices for workflow. Accessories and necessities for travel. This next generation of Lowepro’s widely popular professional backpack design does the job with ease, thoughtful organization and a modern, streamlined design.
- Keep lots of gear in order and within reach via primary organization zones
- Camera zone includes MaxFit System of dividers for maximum capacity and a snug protective fit; easy to adjust for all types of kit scenarios
- Removable accessory case zips closed and serves as convenient organization for hard drives, cables and cords
- Device zone includes dedicated spaces for a laptop, iPad® or Galaxy® Tab, and Wacom® tablet; CradleFit™ pockets suspend and protect devices from directly bumping against the ground
- 3D mesh padding on the back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and removable waistbelt provide support to carry a substantial amount of gear for the long haul
- Travel-friendly details throughout the pack help make the journey hassle-free: YKK locking zippers, front document pockets, mesh side pockets, adjustable sternum strap, convertible compression/trolley straps, SlipLock™ attachment loops, and a built-in All Weather AW Cover™ (in a zippered pocket) add ease of use
- Sized to meet standard carry-on requirements (45 linear in./114.3 cm); to meet requirements, you may need to remove laptop, tripod holder and other attachments. See your airline for current size and weight restrictions.
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- DSLR with attached lens (such as Canon 5D Mark III with up to 70-200mm)
- 4-5 extra lenses or speedlights
- Up to a 13" laptop, 10" tablet, plus Wacom type tablet
- Large smartphone, pro tripod and accessories
- Internal Dimensions: 29 x 11.5 x 39.5 cm (11.42 x 4.53 x 15.55 in)
- External Dimensions: 31.5 x 14 x 46 cm (12.40 x 5.51 x 18.11 in)
- Weight: 2.43 kg (5.35 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
On-location with Ease
Your shoot can take you anywhere. Getting all your professional gear on set is made easy with the comfortable and carry-on compatible Pro Runner.
Freedom to Work Your Way
Organize the gear you need for your workflow. The high capacity of the Pro Runner means you can bring the tools which give you flexibility and creative freedom.
All Your Creative Tools at Hand
Space for up to three screen devices means you don't have to choose between your laptop, Wacom tablet and iPad. Bring them ALL safely. Each in a dedicated pocket.
Explore the Pro Runner BP 350 AW II
Carry Your Pro Tripod
Sturdy and adjustable tripod straps combine with a SlipLock™ tripod cup to hold a pro sized tripod.
Two tall zippered slash pockets give you space and quick access to small items during travel.
Sturdy YKK "kissing" zippers will provide smooth operation and allow for a TSA lock (not included) to secure your bag.
Thick 3D mesh padding on the back panel and contoured shoulder straps deliver comfort for heavy loads.
The padded belt adds comfort and stability when carrying heavy loads, and is removable for times you want to be more nimble.
Easy Carry Options
Two robust, padded grab handles let carry bag two ways and get leverage when stowing in vehicle or airline overhead compartment.
Safe from the Elements
The built-in All Weather AW Cover™ provides a way to protect expensive gear in inclement weather.
Store smaller devices and accessories such as light meters, color cards & filters in the transparent, built-in pockets.
Built to Travel
A bottle pouch, SlipLock™ attachment points & clear ID pocket are just a few of the thoughtful touches that add convenience for the traveler.
Maximize Your Gear
Patent-pending MaxFit System™ allows you to easily pack the maximum amount of gear in your bag.
Attach to a Roller
Secure the pack to a trolley via two clever, convertible compression straps.
Space for Your Tools
The removable accessory case is perfect go-bag for those items you always need to pull from your bag on-location.
Room for Your Workflow
Work with a Wacom? Shooting tethered or with a Cam Ranger and tablet? Bring them all! The Pro Runner has room for THREE screens/devices held within padded CradleFit™ pockets.