This is the ultimate, hydration-ready, expedition camera backpack. Lightweight, yet durable, it offers superior protection and comfort with Lowepro’s premium suspension system.
- Premium suspension system with 10 adjustment points provides a customized fit and superior comfort from top to bottom of backpack; includes a Pack Jack™ tool that adjusts fit of harness at torso
- Superior-quality technical and lightweight performance fabrics offer strength and resilience during heavy outdoor use and travel
- Hydration-ready side pocket with seam-sealed pouch provides easy access to 70 oz. (2 L) of liquid from a hydration reservoir (not included)
- Practical interior organization offers multiple ways to customize gear via adjustable, padded dividers; see-through zippered pockets; 4 memory card pockets; and a removable cord management pouch
- Fast-access exterior organization provides the means to attach extra gear via three tripod sleeves; two large side pockets; and bottom compression straps
- All Weather AW Cover™ with cinch straps and rainflap protects backpack from the elements; adjusts to expand or cinch down; allows use of compression straps at bottom while cover in use
- Removable waistpack functions as traditional, protective backpack lid and wearable waistpack—complete with mesh-covered backpad and multiple pockets
- “Checkpoint-friendly” laptop sleeve in front pocket adheres to most airline requirements (no need to remove laptop from sleeve at security checkpoints) and fits up to 15.4” laptop
- Additional features include: heavy-duty YKK splashguard zipper on main compartment; high-quality nylon webbing straps; one-piece foam framing; removable waistbelt with thick, mesh-covered padding; SlipLock™ attachment loops; grab handle; U-shaped zipper pulls; sturdy D-rings; and safety whistle
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- 1-2 Pro DSLRs with grip, with lens attached (up to 400mm f/2.8)
- 4-6 extra lenses
- 2 flashes
- Tripod or monopod
- Up to a 15.4ʺ laptop
- Accessories and personal gear
Internal Dimensions: 29 x 16.5 x 44 cm (11.42 x 6.50 x 17.32 in)
External Dimensions: 39 x 36 x 54 cm (15.35 x 14.17 x 21.26 in)
Notebook Compartment: 26 x 2.5 x 38.5 cm (10.24 x 0.98 x 15.16 in)
Weight: 3.3 kg (7.26 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.