Set out with the ultimate, big-glass expedition pack, built to provide long-wearing comfort and large capacity.
- Feedback from Trekker-loving pros and enthusiasts helped us improve our premium suspension system by adding increased adjustability and airflow to this pack
- Our ActivLift System™ harness is constructed to mimic the natural "S" curve of the back, transfer more weight from waist to hips, make it easy to fit to the length of your torso, and include airflow channels to improve breathability
- High-performance tech fabrics – from 630D high-density nylon Oxford body to 1000D Cordura® base – provide superior abrasion, tear and water resistance plus durability, without adding extra weight
- A hydration-ready side pocket with a seam-sealed pouch offers easy access to 70 oz. (2L) of liquid from a hydration reservoir (not included)
- Pack the maximum amount of gear and micro-adjust for a snug and secure fit with the patent-pending MaxFit System™ of padded and adjustable dividers
- Attach and access extra gear via the tuck-away tripod holder, tall mesh side pockets and bottom compression straps
- Remove the protective backpack lid and use as a wearable waistpack – it features multiple pockets and a mesh-covered backpack for comfort
- Keep travel hassle-free with the checkpoint-friendly laptop sleeve – it fits in the front pocket and adheres to most airline requirements
- Our patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ with cinch straps and rainflap protects your pack from the elements; adjusts to expand or cinch down; allows use of compression straps at bottom while cover in use
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- 2-3 Pro DSLRs, one with up to 600mm f/4.0 lens attached
- 5-7 extra lenses
- 2 flashes
- Tripod or monopod
- Up to a 15" laptop
- Accessories and personal gear
Internal Dimensions: 35.5 x 21.5 x 49.7 cm (13.98 x 8.46 x 19.57 in)
External Dimensions: 55 x 36.6 x 63.2 cm (21.65 x 14.41 x 24.88 in)
Weight: 4.3 kg (9.46 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Premium expedition pack built for a long-lasting, comfortable carry of heavy loads over rough terrain.
Our new ActivLift System™ harness transfers more weight from waist to hips, is easy to adjust and includes airflow channels to improve breathability.
No Going Back
Extended trips to the backcountry require you to bring all the gear you may need. Pack all your critical equipment and never look back.
Extreme Protection Inside & Out
High-performance tech fabrics — from high-density nylon to a rugged Cordura® base — provide superior abrasion, tear and water resistance.
Explore the Pro Trekker 650 AW
Maximum comfort and fit with ActivLift™ load-lifting harness
Multiple adjustment points from shoulder to torso to lumbar
High-performance tech fabrics, including durable Cordura® base
"MaxFit System™ dividers for maximum gear capacity
Built-in All Weather AW Cover™ with cinch straps and rainflap
Hydration-ready side pocket with seam-sealed pouch