FormShell™ construction is featured in this inventive, highly portable and flexible dual-case kit, built to protect and carry your drone, plus transmitter and accessories.
- Dedicated case for FPV Quad racing drones
- Lay-Flat function offers a stable work space for in-field quad repairs
- Interior adjustable “DroneGuard” dividers secure quad inside case
- Provides storage for fragile race gear like transmitter, FPV goggles/LCD screen, batteries, and tools
- Removable shoulder strap and padded handle
- Cases detach at the center, providing more flexibility for different flight scenarios
- FormShell™ armored side panels offer another level of protection to the fragile gear inside and create a platform for making quick in-field repairs without losing tiny components
- Additional features include: exterior attachment loops
- Built by quad racing enthusiasts for quad racing enthusiasts
- Question & Answer
Will the QuadGuard Kit fit in the side pouch of the view point bp 250. I like this case better than the one that comes with the view point bag seems more protective and has more room. The view point case is small and cramped for the dji mavic.I'm afraid that the QuadGuard Kit is a bit too large to fit in this compartment.Date published: 2017-06-22
Is the insert in the drone part of the case removable? I mean the one which keeps the quad in place. I have a drone which folds up and could possibly fit in that place, but I'd need to remove the insert first. Thank you for your help.Yes, all inserts attach via Velcro and are removable/customisable.Date published: 2017-06-06
- Dimensions & Specifications
- One FPV 250 class racing drone or quadcopter
- A transmitter
- Parts and accessories, including spare blades, goggles, batteries, charger, manual, etc.
- Internal Dimensions: 22 x 10 x 32 cm (8.66 x 3.94 x 12.60 in)
- Second Camera Compartment: 22 x 10 x 32 cm (8.66 x 3.94 x 12.60 in)
- External Dimensions: 34.5 x 24 x 24 cm (13.58 x 9.45 x 9.45 in)
- Weight: 1.12 kg (2.46 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Built for FPV Racers
Drone racers deserve a kit built just for the demands of FPV quad racing. Show up ready to race and packed with all the spares & tools you’ll need to race hard and stay flying.
Customize for Your Gear
Your FPV racing gear will change and grow as you advance. Choose a system that will adapt to keep up with your kit.
Your Mobile Workshop
Quad pilots know that racing = repairs. Feel free to push your limits knowing you carry your workshop with you.
Protection by Design
When racing quads you WILL break stuff... but not while it's in a QuadGuard Kit!
QuadGuard was designed by FPV pilots to keep your transmitter, goggles, batteries and spare parts safe and organized.
Explore QuadGuard Kit
Organize All Your Parts
Thoughtful features are everywhere, including: panel with elastic tool loops, prop pockets, battery dividers, transmitter dividers and protection pad.
Protect Your Transmitter
Store your transmitter in a dedicated safe space. The included transmitter pad protects your sticks in their neutral position.
Customize at Will
Never get stuck with a single pluck and pull or laser-cut setup. Our divider system allows you to configure your kit as you add or change your gear.
Compact Dual Case Design
One case fits transmitter and one for the quad. Zip the cases together for an easy compact carry or use with the included shoulder strap.
Rigid Lightweight Shell
FormShell™ armored front panel offers rigid protection for transmitter, drone and parts.
The dual case makes an excellent flat place to work on your drone without fear of losing small parts and screws and doubles as a launchpad.