A convertible rolling bag/backpack delivers a streamlined solution for photojournalists on the move. This feature-filled design offers protective space for camera gear, laptop and a tripod.
- Streamlined shape with a travel-friendly profile is easy to carry and free of dangling, bulky parts
- Removable, padded inserts with adjustable dividers allows for complete customization
- Removable, checkpoint-friendly laptop sleeve offers added ease while traveling
- Inside lid with memory card and organization pockets provides easy access to extra memory and accessories
- Discreet front pocket offers quick access to personal items like a light jacket, cell phone, etc.
- Zippered document pocket provides fast access to travel documents and other small items
- Hideaway Tripod Mount™ with removable holder, cam lock buckles and straps secures compact tripod or monopod to pack
- Patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from the elements
- Side compression straps with quick-release buckles provide extra security on main compartment zipper and compresses overall size of backpack when needed
- SlipLock™ attachment loops expand carrying capacity
- Easy-to-convert backpack harness system with one attachment point transforms from roller to backpack in moments; a fast-access top panel reveals the padded shoulder straps which clip into bottom of pack
- Premium removable/replaceable wheels are set wide to provide maximum stability and efficiency; remove and replace with an Allen wrench
- See-through luggage/business card pocket lifts up from back panel and tucks away when not in use
Pro Runner x450 AW (Black) is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by Marcontreras from Great for rolling in the streets! I am a skateboarding filmer and i go out with a large amount of gear in my camera bag, i used to use a backpack and always my neck was very sore because of the large carrying weighted to my shoulders, it was like if i was pulling with my neck, and i wanted a rolling case. So I bought Pro Runner x450 AW and I was very surprised when i noticed i can roll at high speed effortless all over the Mexico city, even with a large tripod, all my gear fits perfectly and it is very secure inside the bag, the laptop sleeve offers to my 15 inches macbook extra protection, the front pocket is bigger than it looks and the shoulder straps are very confortable and easy to tuck away.Date published: 2014-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Markus from Great for long trips with heavy equipment Thats the bag, I was always looking for. It fits perfectly my requirements. Two points to optimize: bigger wheels and the extendable grip when using the wheels should be stronger.Date published: 2015-03-05Rated 4 out of 5 by George from Great carry all pro bag! This is my main bag as it holds most of my gear and is easy to use and proffessional looking! I love all the little pockets and features and always feel assured that my gear is well protected from bumps, dust and rain. Constructive critisism is that if the bag is full of gear, it is way too heavy to use the backpack straps and carry on my back. Wheels can be a bit larger for rough terrain!Date published: 2013-09-29
- Question & Answer
I just purchased this bag. Does it meet Carry-on requirement in the airport ?Hello, The Pro Runner x450 is too large to be considered carry-on compatible for most airlines. Our Pro Runner 450 (not wheeling) is carry-on compatible however. http://store.lowepro.com/pro-runner-450-awDate published: 2014-08-10
I've just got hold of the x450 AW but can't see how to easily tuck away the waist straps to stop them dragging on the floor when rolling. How do I do this?Hello Derren, There is a space between where the waist straps connect to the back of the bag that you can tuck the waist straps into. Simply lift the back padding up to allow room for the straps to fit into.Date published: 2014-07-22
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Pro DSLR with attached lens (up to 300mm f/2.8)
- 4-6 extra lenses/flash/accessories
- Up to a 15.4ʺ laptop
- Tripod or monopod
- Personal items
Internal Dimensions: 32.5 x 16 x 44.5 cm (12.80 x 6.30 x 17.52 in)
External Dimensions: 35.5 x 32 x 51.5 cm (13.98 x 12.60 x 20.28 in)
Notebook Compartment: 28.5 x 4 x 38.8 cm (11.22 x 1.57 x 15.28 in)
Weight: 4.7 kg (10.34 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.