When you need to carry your camera and basic camping gear to the back country, carry it all in the first technical, mountain-style photo pack of its kind: Rover Pro AW.
- AirFlow suspension system offers a trampoline-style back panel with breathable spacer mesh that provides superb ventilation and optimal load transfer when trekking over rocky or varied terrain
- Multiple storage options provide large-volume capacity throughout the pack with a variety of spaces and modular compartments for storing camera and personal gear—for both day and overnight trips
- Front hatch-style camera compartment with zippered closure provides customizable space for gear; offers water-resistant protection; may converted to a fully functional, technical backpack when modular cases removed
- 1 modular removable camera case includes premium features: adjustable padded dividers, removable accessory pouch, interior zippered pockets, outer mesh pockets, webbing grab handles
- Toploading design with 2-way access provides access to gear and personal items from the top or front hatch opening
- Removable, reflective All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from rain, snow, dust and sand
- Unique tripod attachment system provides secure attachment for a tripod or monopod at side of pack
- Hydration-ready pocket offers easy access to a 2 liter hydration reservoir (not included)
- Compression straps stabilizegear within the pack and help with load transfer
- Trekking pole (or ice axe) attachments points provide easy and secure system for expanding carrying capacity
- Lightweight, resilient and high-performance fabrics are constructed of 210D triple-ripstop nylon with PU coating for improved durability
- Adjustable shoulder straps offer a custom fit that accommodates 16 to 19 in. (40 to 48 cm) torso lengths, measured from the C4 vertebrae to the top of the iliac crest
- Attached top lid provides a zippered pocket to keep essentials handy; built-in key clip included
- Sleeping pad straps allow for the secure lashing of sleeping pad or small tent to the underside of pack
- Front stash pocket offers convenient storage space for extra gear like a jacket or helmet
- Adjustable waistbelt with thick, mesh-covered padding offers support and comfort, plus wicks away moisture; includes 2 zippered pockets for quick-grab items like lip balm, sunscreen and snack bars
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Pro DSLR with attached 24-70mm lens
- 1 extra lens or flash
- Tripod or monopod
- 2 liter hydration reservoir
- Sleeping pad, small tent, ice axe/trekking poles, and other personal items
External Dimensions: 32 x 27 x 50 cm (12.60 x 10.63 x 19.69 in)
Camera Compartment: 14.5 x 15.8 x 31.5 cm (5.71 x 6.22 x 12.40 in)
Weight: 2.3 kg (5.06 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Trekking & Outdoor Adventure
Carry your camera and basic camping gear to the backcountry in the first technical, mountain-style photo pack of its kind.
Rover Pro: A Day in A Life
Camera + Camping Essentials
Bring your photo kit plus enough camping gear for backcountry overnights
Explore the Rover Pro 35L AW
Trampoline-style suspension system
Fully adjustable for a comfortable fit. Accommodates 16 to 19 inch (40 to 48 centimeter) torso lengths as measured from C4 vertebrae to top of iliac crest.
Lightweight technical fabrics
Constructed of 210D triple-ripstop nylon with PU coating for improved durability.
Tripod attachment system
Tarp-like flaps and compression straps secure tripod or monopod to side of pack
Multiple attachment points
Allows photographer to secure sleeping pad, jacket or trekking poles
Removable, modular camera case
Removable, padded case(s) offer customization, plus allow you to carry more personal gear (2 in 45L and 1 in 35L).
Easily remove the camera case
Modular camera case designed to fit in front-hatch compartment for easy access
All Weather Cover™
Removable, reflective All Weather AW Cover™