StreetLine 120 is a sophisticated, everyday bag offering a slim, protective and efficient way to move with your mini tablet and personal gear through urban streets and on public transit.
- A low-profile FlexPocket™ features collapsible bellows that provide suspended protection from impact when deployed, and fold flat when not in use. Ideal for storing and protecting headphones, compact camera, smartphone, sunglasses, etc.
- Weather or not: no problem with our custom blend of coated fabrics with the look of canvas and the high, moisture-repelling performance of a synthetic
- Small-scale design is perfect for carrying minimal items you want for the day.
- Multiple pockets offer easy access to quick-grab items like transit passes, keys, pens, etc.
- Premium leather grab handles provides an extra and refined carry option
- Adjustable shoulder strap offers a custom fit on shoulder or across body
- Exterior materials: 600D Oxford poly/cotton blend with a 3X PU weather and abrasion coating, tarpaulin base, premium leather
- Interior materials: 70D nylon and polyester with proprietary finish for high water repellency
StreetLine SH 120 is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 1 out of 5 by RobM from Disappointed The main issue with this bag is there is no way to secure the camera and lenses in the bag. There are no dividers or compartments to protect the gear. The contents just flop around knocking against each other. Also the fold away compartment reduces the useable space, especially at the bottom of the bag because all sides taper inward, reducing the footprint to a few inches of usable space. I would suggest doing away with the folding compartment and provide dividers like most bags have to secure and protect the gear. I've always been a big fan of Lowepro and I own several of their bags that I really like that have terrific designs, but I find this bag useless for camera gear.Date published: 2016-12-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Gadgets20 from I have found the perfect bag I know it sounds sad that I can get enthusiastic about a bag but this is just any bag. I needed a bag that could fit my Sony a7 and large zoom lens when I needed it to, I didn't want it to shout out camera bag whilst being as slim as it could be for when I'm walking about. When I'm traveling I don't want to carry too many things and when I need a travel bag, it's that too. Honestly this really is a superb, well made and flexible bag. Even the interior is clever. Thank you. I would love to buy one of the larger ones when I can expand my equipment.Date published: 2016-04-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Takumar from Great everyday bag !!! I bought that bag to carry a camera and my everyday stuff that I need for urban life. Very good conception and the material is made to endure a lot of abuse. Great Bag !Date published: 2017-05-02
- Question & Answer
will my canon 500D with 18-135 lens can fit to SH120?
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Mini tablet (such as iPad mini™)
- As a day bag, the SH 120 fits things like a smartphone, wallet, keys, passport, sunglasses, headphones and other small items
As a photo bag, the SH 120 fits a mirrorless camera plus the small, go-to things you want for the day.
- Internal Dimensions: 18 x 9.5 x 26.8 cm (7.09 x 3.74 x 10.55 in)
- Tablet Compartment: 18 x 1.5 x 19.5 cm (7.09 x 0.59 x 7.68 in)
- External Dimensions: 20 x 10 x 28.5 cm (7.87 x 3.94 x 11.22 in)
- Weight: 0.49 kg (1.08 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Specially sourced material has the natural look of a woven with the durable, water-repellent performance of a tech fabric. StreetLine is ready for the weather.
The innovative FlexPocket™ system opens to suspend and protect your camera or delicate devices, then folds away flat when not needed.
Ideal for Smaller Devices
Dedicated CradleFit™ compartment for a mini-tablet, plus room for personal gear ensures your tools & toys are with you when needed, and protected during transport.
Explore StreetLine SH 120
Custom woven fabric, metallic hardware and leather touchpoints & grab handle combine with a bronze-tone lining to add a touch of luxury.
Protects Digital Devices
The roomy interior is built to protect a mini-tablet, (such as iPad mini), a mirrorless camera and personal items.
The collapsible FlexPocket expands to add impact protection for cameras, lenses, hard drives or other fragile devices.
Ready for the Elements
Water-repellent and coated textiles and YKK Aquaguard® zippered pockets keep items safe from the elements while providing a refined look and feel.
Zippered lid pocket and padded internal organization pocket with key fob ensure your items have a safe home, yet remain easy to access.