Made for urban environments, the Slingshot Edge 250 AW is designed to keep your powerful and compact DSLR kit within quick reach. And your go-to tablet, smartphone, headphones, wallet and other essentials well organized.
- Designed for smooth operation and extra security. Rotate sling to front, unzip side-access pocket and grab kit to shoot. Body-side access to main compartment deters theft while you're on the go.
- You're free to move about with ease thanks to the incredibly slim design, padded backpad and stability strap. The ideal sling for a day of touring, photo walking and/or commuting.
- Get protection for your photo and personal gear inside and out. Slingshot Edge includes a fully adjustable and padded divider system for gear, and a built-in All Weather AW Cover™ to protect it from the elements.
- Keep your favorite devices with you! A separate, CradleFit™ pocket keeps your tablet safe from impact. A roomy open zone for personal gear holds a smartphone, headphones, wallet, keys and other non-photo essentials.
- A rugged and durable molded grab handle at top provides a second carry option.
- Stay hydrated throughout your day and use the stretch side pocket to hold a water bottle or other quick-grab item.
- Sling includes two removable straps with quick-release buckles for adding capacity.
- The fast-access side pocket includes a zipper path from front to back so you can capture a shot in moments.
Slingshot Edge 250 AW is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 4 out of 5 by Nick42 from Great travel bag I bought this for my casual backpacking trip to France as a first-time DSLR user. I actually forgot my camera strap at home so this was not only a lifesaver when traveling around town, but showed me I didn't even need a strap (with careful handling). Sometimes you just want a quick picture before stowing the camera again and this was perfect for that. There's also enough space for a couple books, souvenirs, etc. so it makes for a comfortable day bag. My only real wish is to be able to access the lenses from the side as well. Sometimes I wanted to quickly swap them, but you can't get at them without setting the bag down. Safer, but not as convenient. Overall very satisfied.Date published: 2016-06-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Tara from Perfect ! This is a perfect bag with enough space. In this (my) bag fits: Nikon D3300 with batterygrip, 55-200 lens, Samsung-tablet with protection, water-bottle, tripod (Sirui-oo5BX), Nikon flash SB300, sunglasses, readingglasses and some accesoires. Even in the upper compartment fits my Nikon D5300 with a Sigma 10-20mm also.Date published: 2015-10-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Miss2020 from Perfect for traveling Purchased this item for my daughter's photography equipment. I fit perfectly inside her backpack, consolidating her carryon luggage.Date published: 2016-08-02
- Question & Answer
Is the "All Weather AW Cover" included with the bag?Yes it is. It stows in a zippered compartment on the outside of the case, on the very bottom.Date published: 2017-01-05
this model works with the new ipad pro 13" ? thank youNo, the Slingshot Edge 250 AW will not fit the new 13" iPad Pro. Here are some links to bags that will: Passport Backpack http://store.lowepro.com/passport-backpack ProTactic SH 200 AW http://store.lowepro.com/protactic-sh-200-aw Event Messenger 250 http://store.lowepro.com/event-messenger-250Date published: 2015-12-14
Hello, does a EOS 70d with mounted EF 70-200 f4 USM fit into?No, It looks like the set-up you are describing would be about 9.9" and the internal demensions on the Slingshot Edge 250 AW II are 9.06 x 4.72 x 8.27 in (W x D x H). This bag will work if you do not need to keep the lens mounted. Below is a link to the only sling bag we offer that would fit this particular set up with the lens mounted. http://store.lowepro.com/sling-bags/slingshot-302-awDate published: 2016-02-01
How would a Nikon D750 with Sigma 24mm 1.4 art fit?
I like the design of this bag. The current configuration of the slingshot makes you sling the bag over you right shoulder. Will there ever be a model that would sling over the left shoulder?
Will this fit a Nikon D750 plus sigma 24mm 1.4 art?
Hi, Can you advise me if the Slingshot 250AW would be sufficient size for Canon EOS 40d fitted with 17-85 plus 24 and 50mm lenses, spare battery, Manfrotto Befree (does it fit inside or only outside?). Tks, James
Will this fit a Nikon d7100 with Battery Grip Attached?
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Compact DSLR with attached lens (such as Canon Rebel T6i with 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6)
- Extra lens and flash
- Tablet (such as iPad)
- Personal gear such as compact tripod, headlphones, smartphone, keys, wallet, sunglasses and small accessories
- Internal Dimensions: 23 x 12 x 21 cm (9.06 x 4.72 x 8.27 in)
- Tablet Compartment: 19.5 x 2 x 23 cm (7.68 x 0.79 x 9.06 in)
- External Dimensions: 26.7 x 15.6 x 48 cm (10.51 x 6.14 x 18.90 in)
- Top Compartment: 22 x 10 x 23 cm (8.66 x 3.94 x 9.06 in)
- Weight: 0.8 kg (1.76 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
In 2005 Lowepro invented the camera sling bag with the original Slingshot.
Rethink speed, access and manueverability with the new Slingshot Edge.
Never miss a shot with the fast access side pocket. Rotate the Slingshot to access your camera without taking it off your body.
The narrow profile is designed to easily navigate through crowds with room for your go-to devices and personal gear.
Explore Singshot Edge
Room for Travel Essentials
Zippered front pockets provide room for phone & tablet plus storage for sunglasses, headphones, a windbreaker or other essentials.
Fast + Full Access.
Quick-access side pocket gives you the speed you expect from a sling design. The zippers extend through the back-panel, allowing full access to the camera compartment. The body-side access to the main compartment helps deter theft while on the move.
Convenient Bottle Pouch
Water is one of our most common needs on the go. A stretch mesh side pocket is included to keep your water bottle at hand.
Designed for Speed & Comfort
Contoured and padded sling strap and back panel balance speed with comfort for a day of touring, photo walking or commuting.
Ready for Weather
Explore the city with the knowledge you are prepared for whatever awaits. Spring showers or winter snows are no problem when you deploy the built-in All Weather AW Cover™
Attach a Small Tripod
Two removable straps with quick-release buckles are included for quick attachment of a small tripod or other equipment.
Quick-stash for Phone
A dedicated space for phone, cables or other items keeps your small essentials organized and within easy reach.