StreetLine BP 250 is a sophisticated, everyday backpack offering a slim, protective and efficient way to move with your 13" laptop, tablet and personal gear through urban streets and on public transit.
- Removable FlexPocket™ system includes interior, structured compartments plus outer stash pockets for a thin wallet, passport, smartphone, etc.
- Weather or not: no problem with our custom blend of coated fabrics with the look of canvas and the high, moisture-repelling performance of a synthetic
- Slim yet roomy pack design offers many access points
- Multiple pockets offer easy access to quick-grab items like transit passes, pens, keys, etc.
- Smooth and non-snagging back panel provides all-day wearing comfort
- Two leather grab handles (at top and side) make it easy to change your carry mode
- Stretch side pocket holds a compact umbrella or other quick-grab necessity
- Side-access zipper allows for the quick retrieval of a needed item. A zippered pocket on the opposite side is a great place to stash travel documents.
- Exterior materials: 600D Oxford poly/cotton blend with a 3X PU weather and abrasion coating, tarpaulin base, premium leather
- Interior materials: 70D nylon and polyester with proprietary finish for high water repellency
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- 13" laptop and tablet (such as iPad®)
- As a daypack, the BP 250 fits things like a smartphone, wallet, keys, jacket, hat, passport, sunglasses, headphones and other items
- As a photo bag, the BP 250 fits things like a standard DSLR with an extra lens or flash plus other, go-to items you want for the day
- Internal Dimensions: 32.5 x 12 x 50.8 cm (12.80 x 4.72 x 20.00 in)
- Tablet Compartment: 22 x 1.5 x 27 cm (8.66 x 0.59 x 10.63 in)
- External Dimensions: 33.5 x 13 x 52 cm (13.19 x 5.12 x 20.47 in)
- Laptop Compartment: 32.5 x 2 x 34.3 cm (12.80 x 0.79 x 13.50 in)
- Weight: 1.15 kg (2.53 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Flex your Style
The requirements of your urban adventure may change from day to day.
Set up the StreetLine as a daypack, a laptop bag or a photo pack with the protective FlexPocket™ system.
Specially sourced material has the natural look of a woven with the durable, water-repellent performance of a tech fabric. StreetLine is ready for the weather.
The innovative FlexPocket system opens to suspend and protect your camera or delicate devices, then folds away flat when not needed.
Laptop & Tablet Secured
Dedicated CradleFit™ spaces for both laptop & tablet ensure your devices are with you when needed and protected during transit.
Explore StreetLine BP 250
The smooth non-snagging back panel combines with custom fabrics and tailored shoulder straps for a discreet and functional style.
Water-repellent coating and YKK Aquaguard® zippered pockets help keep items safe from the elements.
Protects Digital Devices
The roomy interior is built to protect a 13" laptop and tablet, plus the essentials you will need for a day’s outing. When used as a camera bag, the StreetLine 250 fits a standard DSLR and additional lens or flash.
Two leather carry handles, leather touchpoints, tailored pockets and bronze-tone lining all add a touch of luxury.
Umbrella, Water Bottle, Baguette?
StreetLine is about flexibility. Fit what you need for the day in the easy-access side stretch pocket.
The removable and collapsible FlexPocket expands to add impact protection for cameras, hard drives or other fragile devices.