StreetLine 140 is a sophisticated, everyday sling bag offering a slim, protective and efficient way to move with your 11" laptop, tablet and personal gear through urban streets and on public transit.
- A low-profile FlexPocket™ features collapsible bellows that provide suspended protection from impact when deployed, and fold flat when not in use. Ideal for storing and protecting headphones, compact camera, smartphone, sunglasses, etc.
- Weather or not: no problem with our custom blend of coated fabrics with the look of canvas and the high, moisture-repelling performance of a synthetic
- Small-scale design is perfect for carrying minimal items you want for the day
- Wear sling style for extra security when on the move or riding a train, bus or metro
- Multiple pockets offer easy access to quick-grab items like transit passes, keys, pens, etc.
- Under-flap storage space zips closed for extra protection when needed
- Trolley sleeve/panel crafted of non-snagging material
- Premium leather grab handles provides an extra and refined carry option
- Adjustable shoulder strap offers a custom fit on shoulder or across body
- Exterior materials: 600D Oxford poly/cotton blend with a 3X PU weather and abrasion coating, tarpaulin base, premium leather
- Interior materials: 70D nylon and polyester with proprietary finish for high water repellency
StreetLine SL 140 is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 4 out of 5 by Josh Mitchell from Nearly Perfect Street Photography/Mirrorless Bag A friend of mine had one of these, and I was super impressed with the styling and loved the idea of the collapsable FlexPockets. The bag fits my Fuji XT2 w/35 1.4 attached, as well as having room for the 56 1.2 and 23 f/2. The overall build quality is good, although having metal pieces of instead of plastic bindings on the strap would be an improvement. My other minor complaints are that is doesn't have dedicated pockets for SD or business cards. I would have also liked to have had 3 FlexPockets rather than the 2. That said I love the low profile nature of it, and it's not a bag that screams camera by any means. I was also able to fit a 13" Macbook Air in the laptop slot, even though it's only supposed to be able to handle an 11".Date published: 2017-02-18Rated 3 out of 5 by Chris_ from Love the concept, but has a few design flaws I bought this as an everyday bag to carry a few things to and from work, and one which I could toss my DSLR into if I felt the urge to drag it along. Now that I've been using it for a few months, I can say that it works great for carrying lightweight things around, but I'm not sure I would ever put a heavy camera in here. The bag would hold, but my experience bringing my laptop along is that the bag just isn't very comfortable once it starts to get some bulk put into it. The fabric looks awesome, and the overall build quality is up to Lowepro's standards (I've had to melt down a few frayed stitches, but no more than on any of the other bags I've used over the last 20+ years). My biggest complaints are the way the shoulder straps attach to the bag (they bunch up and fold over, and the plastic "rings" twist, making it very difficult to adjust or get to fit as nicely as the bag looks on the model in your photos - notice the model's hand covering this up in the photo - this really needs an attachment designed to move, and preferably not plastic), and that the bag doesn't really stand up on its own when you set it down (sort of defeats the purpose of that nice waterproof bottom). I love the bag and still think it's better than any of the competitor's bags in this size/shape, but it could have been so much more.Date published: 2016-09-11
- Question & Answer
Is the computer component bigger enough to fit an iPad Pro 12.9?Just bought it today, also fits for Macbook pro ratina 13" tooDate published: 2016-10-03
What is the dimensions of the flexpod?The larger flex pocket is 5.5"x4"x6" (13.9x10.1x15.2 cm) and the smaller pocket is 3.5"x4"x6" (8.89x10.1x15.2 cm). The dimensions are in WxDxH.Date published: 2016-02-07
Could it be compressed to fit inside other backpack thats only 30-31cm wide, when empty? I know specs define it at 36cm which could be a bit optimistic.
will this fit a nikon d610 with a 50 1.8g?
- Dimensions & Specifications
- 11" laptop and tablet (such as iPad®)
- As a day bag, the SL 140 fits things like a smartphone, wallet, keys, light jacket, passport, sunglasses, headphones and other small items
- As a photo bag, the SL 140 fits things like a mirrorless camera plus several small, go-to items you want for the day
- Internal Dimensions: 35 x 10 x 24.5 cm (13.78 x 3.94 x 9.65 in)
- External Dimensions: 36 x 10.5 x 25.3 cm (14.17 x 4.13 x 9.96 in)
- Laptop Compartment: 35 x 2 x 24.5 cm (13.78 x 0.79 x 9.65 in)
- Weight: 0.65 kg (1.43 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Flex your Style
The requirements of your urban adventure may change from day to day. Use StreetLine Sling as a daily commuter, a laptop bag or a photo pack with the protective FlexPocket™.
The innovative FlexPocket system opens to suspend and protect your camera or delicate devices, then folds away flat when not needed.
Specially sourced material has the natural look of a woven with the durable, water-repellent performance of a tech fabric. StreetLine is ready for the weather.
Laptop & Tablet Secured
Dedicated CradleFit™ spaces for both laptop & tablet ensure your devices are with you when needed and protected during transit.
Explore StreetLine SL 140
Wear sling-style on the front or back. The smooth, non-snagging back panel lends comfort and doubles as a trolley pass-through.
Protects Digital Devices
The roomy and configurable interior is built to fit lots of essentials, plus a tablet and laptop. When used as a camera bag, the StreetLine SL 140 carries a mirrorless camera and lens.
Water-repellent coating and YKK Aquaguard® zippered pockets help keep items safe from the elements.
Everything has a place
Padded flap pocket and front pocket storage space ensure all your items have a safe home, yet remain easy to access.
The collapsible FlexPocket expands to add impact protection for cameras, hard drives and other fragile devices.
Leather touchpoints, woven tech-fabric and bronze-tone lining all add a touch of luxury.