An active life needs a focused pack. That's what the Tahoe BP 150 offers. Its customizable and well-padded main compartment and roomy front pocket offer plenty of storage for a day's worth of essential gear, including a tablet.
- Spacious and adjustable interior features padded dividers to easily customize camera kit.
- Main compartment features an UltraFlex™ panel that folds down to create more space for personal gear and less camera gear, or whatever your day calls for. Remove all interior dividers and use Tahoe 150 as a full daypack.
- Light grey interior makes it easy to locate and store gear.
- Roomy pocket includes organized storage for daily essentials, plus a protective CradleFit™ pocket for up to a 10-inch tablet.
- Subtle and zippered outer pocket offers space for earbuds, pens, keys, smartphone and smaller items.
- Tall, stretch-mesh pockets accommodate large water bottles or other quick-grab items you want throughout the day.
- Convenient grab handle provides an extra carry option.
- Softly padded shoulder straps adjust for a comfortable fit.
- Weather-resistant materials help safeguard your gear from the elements.
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- DSLR with lens attached (such as Canon Rebel T5i with 18-135mm)
- Flash plus extra lens (up to 50mm)
- Personal gear
- Internal Dimensions: 25.5 x 12.8 x 36 cm (10.04 x 5.04 x 14.17 in)
- External Dimensions: 27.5 x 21.7 x 40.3 cm (10.83 x 8.54 x 15.87 in)
- Laptop Compartment: 24 x 2 x 26.5 cm (9.45 x 0.79 x 10.43 in)
- Weight: 0.8 kg (1.76 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)