Get the ultimate flexibility and fast access with the Transit Sling 150 AW. The innovative UltraFlex™ fit system provides multiple ways to organize and protect your camera, tablet and personal gear.
- Innovative UltraFlex™ fit system offers versatile ways to fit, organize and protect camera and personal gear via the central flex divider and smaller dividers – all padded and with hook/loop fasteners
- Central flex divider provides an easy way to organize and separate camera and personal gear in main compartment; to change configuration, pull red tab and fold down
- Fast-access side opening allows rapid gear access via zippered compartment when sling rotated from back to front
- Dedicated tablet compartment offers separate and padded storage space for a vital tech tool
- Ergonomic sling strap design helps evenly distribute weight
- Patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from the elements
- Hideaway Tripod Mount™ secures a compact tripod to the side
- Front stash pocket with built-in key fob offers quick access to personal items
- Stow-away stabilizing waist strap secures sling to body when on the move and offers a way to minimize extra bulk when traveling
- Padded, mesh-covered backpad provides soft and breathable wearing comfort
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Compact DSLR or mirrorless CSC with lens attached (total length of camera, plus up to 5 in. / 12.5 cm)
- Compact tripod
- 10" tablet
- Personal items
Camera Compartment Dimensions: 20.5 x 10.8 x 35 cm (8.07 x 4.25 x 13.78 in)
External Dimensions: 23.5 x 17 x 37 cm (9.25 x 6.69 x 14.57 in)
Weight: 0.7 kg (1.54 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.