The world’s best camera backpack just got better. From trails to trains to city streets, the Lowepro Flipside 200 AW II is engineered for the modern landscape. Load in your mirrorless, compact DSLR camera or compact drone, plus compact tripod and 7” tablet. Our signature flipside design provides increased security, keeping gear safe and easy to reach wherever the day takes you.
- Dynamic storage system adjusts to fit a wide range of gear including mirrorless, DSLR with up to 70-200mm attached and 1-2 extra lenses or compact drone, plus compact tripod and 7” tablet
- Signature flipside design provides increased security through body-side points of entry and full access to gear without setting the bag down
- Full structure and padding with All Weather AW Cover™ provide premium protection from the elements
- CradleFit™ pocket suspends and protects 7” tablet
- Hideaway Tripod Mount™ secures a compact tripod to the pack
- Removable, padded accessory pouch and front storage panel for cords, chargers and small items
- Two stretch-mesh side pockets for quick-grab items like water bottles
- Removable waistbelt and adjustable sternum strap help distribute weight evenly
- Silent zipper pulls prevent jingling around film crews or wildlife
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Mirrorless, compact drone or DSLR with up to 70-200mm attached lens
- 1-2 extra lenses
- Compact tripod
- 7” tablet
- Internal Dimensions: 20.5 x 12.6 x 38 cm (8.07 x 4.96 x 14.96 in)
- External Dimensions: 24.5 x 20 x 43.5 cm (9.65 x 7.87 x 17.13 in)
- Weight: 0.95 kg (2.09 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Quickly and safely access your gear when you can't put your camera bag down.
Body-side access means your gear is safely out of reach while you are wearing your pack.
Carry, Protect, Organize
Flipside 200 fits essential gear in a compact, customizable and protective pack.
Work your Way
Flipside supports your workflow and the demands of each new day with plenty of room and flexbility to fit your devices.
Explore Flipside 200 AW II
High-capacity dynamic storage system adjusts to fit a wide range of gear from DSLR & lenses to hand-held gimbals and compact drones.
Signature Flipside design provides increased security through body-side points of entry and full access to gear without setting the bag down.
Protect Your Tablet
CradleFit™ compartment protects your 7 inch tablet by suspending it within the pack.
Photo Gear and More
Dedicated tripod attachment system, stretch mess side pockets and removable padded pockets are thoughtful features to help organize your equipment.
Super Comfortable Carry
Moisture wicking back panel keeps you cool and comfortable. Adjustable chest and waist straps keep the pack in place while on the move.
All Weather AW Cover™ and coated materials combine to provide protection from the rain, snow, sand and dirt.