Built for photographers who need a versatile pack to protect DSLR camera and outdoor adventure gear. Flipside Trek has the perfect balance of camera compartment and open space, plus all the features you expect in an outdoor pack.
- Flipside body-side access lets you to get your gear without putting the bag down
- Hinged lid to camera compartment allows easy access to gear without fully opening
- ActivZone™ suspension system provides all day wearing comfort
- Open zone in top of pack for non-camera items.
- Multiple attachment points allow you to scale up or down the gear you carry outside of your bag
- Special edition dark green built-in All Weather AW Cover™ for extra protection from rain, snow, dust and sand
- CradleFit™ padded pocket suspends and protects your tablet within the full-height back pocket
- Stretch-mesh water bottle pouches on either side of bag
- Zippered top pocket for quick-grab items
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Standard DSLR with attached lens, (such as Canon 5D Mkiii with 24-104mm f4) plus 1-2 extra lenses.
- Compact Tripod
- 10" Tablet in CradleFit device pocket
- Off-Road Gear & personal items
- Water bottle/s
- Internal Dimensions: 23 x 14 x 29 cm (9.06 x 5.51 x 11.42 in)
- Tablet Compartment: 23 x 2.5 x 24 cm (9.06 x 0.98 x 9.45 in)
- External Dimensions: 28 x 20 x 51 cm (11.02 x 7.87 x 20.08 in)
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3.08 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Nature is About Balance
... and so is Flipside Trek. Strike the perfect balance between carrying camera equipment and the outdoor gear you need for a day's adventure in the wild.
Pack for Your Needs
Never compromise your experience for lack of space. The split camera and open space compartments allow you to pack what you want, how you want.
The Legend of Flipside
Lowepro pioneered secure body-side access with the original Flipside. The new hinged panel in the Flipside Trek allows even easier access to your gear without taking off the pack.
The ActiveZone™ suspension system and straps make carrying effortless. Vented back panel will help keep you cool.
Attach All Your Tools
Carry a tripod, trekking poles, solar panel, water bottles, it's up to you. Flipside Trek provides all the mounting points you need to get the right gear to the right place at the right time.
Explore Flipside Trek BP 350 AW
Double Weather Protection
Durable, water repellent materials plus our All Weather AW Cover™ provide exceptional protection from water, snow, sand, and dust.
Separate Spaces for Camera and Outdoor Gear
Get the perfect balance of dedicated space for camera gear and open space for your personal items.
Secure Flipside Access
Get your gear without taking off your bag. When you do work out of the bag, Flipside keeps the body-side of the bag off the dirt and clean.
Attach Almost Anything
With numerous webbing loops, compression straps and attachment points you can mount whatever you need to the outside of the pack.
Convenient Bottle Pouches
Fit a water bottle in either side or use the compact, easy-access side stretch pocket for quick-grab items.
Superior Carrying Comfort
The ActivZone™ harness delivers targeted comfort with breathable ventilated mesh panels and premium tailored straps.
Space for Your Tablet
The included CradleFit™ pocket suspends and protects a 10 inch tablet.
Plenty of Protected Pockets
Space for your glasses, headphones, travel documents, keys, and personal items.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)