Essential. Roomy. Protective. The Photo Classic offers enthusiast photographers a backpack with exceptional capacity, organization and protection.
- Protect a growing DSLR kit with this classic and straightforward photo pack design
- Roomy, padded and fully adjustable interior makes it easy to customize your current gear, plus new accessories as you expand your kit
- Dedicated CradleFit™ tablet pocket constructed to suspend and protect your go-to device from impact
- Get all-day comfort with a padded, mesh backpad and shoulder straps. Adjust straps and waistbelt for a customized fit when on the move.
- Deploy the patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ to protect entire pack and gear from rain, snow, dust and sand
- Expand your carry capaity with the exterior, bungee-style strap system; includes a drawstring toggle for easy adjustments
- Two, stretch-mesh side pockets hold water bottles or other quick-grab items
- Use the hidden tripod cup holder to secure a tripod, monopod or trekking poles to the pack
- Extra, thoughtful details include lockable zippers (lock not included) and a grab handle
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- DSLR with attached lens (up to 70-200mm)
- 3 to 4 extra lenses or other accessories
- Multiple action cameras (like GoPro® or Contour)
- 10" tablet
- Tripod (attach to exterior)
- Internal Dimensions: 27 x 13.5 x 40 cm (10.63 x 5.31 x 15.75 in)
- Tablet Compartment: 21 x 2 x 23.5 cm (8.27 x 0.79 x 9.25 in)
- External Dimensions: 29 x 19 x 43 cm (11.42 x 7.48 x 16.93 in)
- Weight: 1.36 kg (2.99 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Plenty of space to organize a full kit of lenses and camera, plus exceptional internal padding, makes this pack a no-nonsense workhorse.
Protection Inside & Out
The included All Weather AW Cover™ acts as a raincoat for your backpack. CradleFit™ tablet pocket suspends your device inside the bag for added protection.
Explore Photo Classic BP 300 AW
Superior Carrying Comfort
Moisture-wicking padding at shoulders and lower back give you day-long carrying comfort.
Protection for Your Tablet
The padded CradleFit tablet compartment suspends your tablet within the bag for worry-free protection.
Sturdy YKK Zippers
Locking YKK #10 zippers make for smooth operation. The front panel opens full for access to all your gear.
Expand your carry capacity with exterior bungee-style straps with a drawstring toggle for easy adjustments.
Convenient Side Pockets
Fit a bottle, compact tripod, umbrella or whatever you need in the 2 easy-access side stretch pockets.
Double Weather Protection
Durable, water-repellent materials, plus our All Weather AW Cover provide exceptional protection from water, snow, sand, and dust.
Attach a Tripod & More
Deploy the attached tripod cup and clip on the included strap to easily attach a tripod, light stand or trekking poles.