Photo Sport BP 300 II AW is designed to protect your photo gear in the UltraCinch™ chamber, and all of your journey's essentials in the open space.
- Keep your camera gear secure and in place while you hike, bike, climb, snowboard or run. Our new UltraCinch design features a custom pull-tab to cinch and tighten photo gear space in one swift action for bounce-free protection.
- Feel good as you move with your pack; the ActivZone™ harness is built to provide targeted comfort for active shooters.
- Protect your gear from the elements. A built-in All Weather AW Cover™ safeguards photo and personal gear from rain, snow, dust and sand.
- A roomy, toploading compartment is built to store a day's worth of creature comforts.
- Multiple attachment points allow you to secure extra gear to the pack, such as a tripod or trekking poles.
- The front pocket accommodates a bike helmet, light jacket, gloves, etc..
- A stabilizing waist strap includes two zippered side pockets for quick grab items.
- Get extra comfort and a custom fit with padded waistbelt and adjustable shoulder straps and sternum strap.
- Keep hydrated with a 2-liter Camelbak® or Platypus® reservoir (not included) placed in the dedicated hydration pocket. It includes quick-release buckles and internal routing for easy access.
- Lightweight and resilient tech fabrics include ultra-tear-strength coating for high performance.
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- DSLR with attached lens (such as Canon 5D with 24-70mm f/2.8)
- 1 extra lens (such as 70-200mm) OR flash
- 2-liter hydration reservoir (not included)
- Extra gear such as bike helmet, jacket, snacks, sunglasses, compact tripod, etc.
- Internal Dimensions: 21 x 9 x 22.3 cm (8.27 x 3.54 x 8.78 in)
- External Dimensions: 27 x 24 x 56 cm (10.63 x 9.45 x 22.05 in)
- Weight: 1.5 kg (3.30 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Two Passions. One Pack
Your passions for photography and outdoor adventure demand lightweight protection, active comfort and fast access to your gear. The Photo Sport combines your passions into one high-performance pack.
Technology you Demand
When moving fast, your camera gear can't be loose and unsecured. UltraCinch™ allows you to tighten the space around your gear while the ActivZone™ suspension holds the bag snugly to your body.
Support your Active Life
Run, hike, bike, trek, board or climb, no matter your calling, the super-light Photo Sport II is designed to deliver on the move.
Explore Photo Sport II
Hydration on the Go
Keep hydrated with a dedicated space for a 2 liter Camelbak® or Platypus® reservoir (not included). Quick-release buckles and routing for the mouthpiece ensure ease of use on the trail.
Ultra-Secure + Fast Access
Our updated UltraCinch™ design features a single pull-tab which tightens the padded photo compartment around your camera, yet allows quick access when you need it.
Attach Equipment with Ease
Multiple attachment points and gear loops let you easily attach equipment (such as trekking poles or a small tripod) to the outside of the Photo Sport.
Space for your Active Life
Four compartments ensure you have room for personal gear beyond the camera compartment. Pack the top-loading main compartment, zippered top pocket, front expansion pocket and side pocket for your gear and activity.
Two Levels of Weather Protection
Super lightweight N100 nylon with UTS coating provides the first level of weather protection. For added protection in heavy weather, deploy the attached All Weather AW Coverer™.
Active Comfort for Active Sports
Padded and adjustable in all the right places, the ActivZone™ harness system makes the Photo Sport feel like a part of your body while hiking, biking, running or climbing.
Convenience at your Fingertips
The stabilizing waistbelt also includes zippered side pockets for quick-grab items while in use.
Ready for Nature's Best
Weather resistant, high-tech materials mean you don't have to stop because of a little rain. For more serious weather, deploy the All Weather AW Cover™ for superior protection.