The hardcore and hardworking Hardside 400 Photo delivers extreme impact protection plus versatility for studio, location and traveling pros with its tough ABS polymer shell and removable photo/video insert.
- Provides the highest level of protection with an outer shell built of formed ABS polymer for extreme-impact resistance plus a removable, soft-sided insert
- Photo/video insert features an adjustable and padded interior for easy customization and extra protection; it includes tuck-away backpack straps for the perfect "Plan B" carry option
- The Hardside Series has a waterproof and dustproof rating of IP67
- Keep gear safe from debris and moisture inside the airtight case with a durable silicone gasket and long-lasting seal
- Integrated release valves in latches for easy opening in low and high altitudes
- Store, ship and carry with easy thanks to the stackable form factor
- Thoughtful details include: interior organization pocket on inside lid of insert; sturdy lift handles, full-length hinge on back, lockable design on hard case
Tips for Care & Cleaning of the Hardside 400 Photo:
Hardside Series cases are tested to an IP67 rating (completely dustproof and waterproof for up to 30 minutes in 1 meter of water). To keep your case in optimal condition, please follow these maintenance steps:
- Routinely inspect interior of hard case to ensure that it is free of debris at critical touchpoints.
- Check inner compartment of hard case and clear seal and rim of debris (stones, sand, etc.) before closing.
- Clean with a non-abrasive, all-purpose cleaner using a sponge or cloth. Rinse with a sponge or cloth wrung from clean water; dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- Make sure zippers on soft-sided insert are clear of hard case edges before closing.
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Pro DSLR with 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached
- 6-8 lenses
Internal Dimensions: 51.1 x 16.7 x 31.3 cm (20.12 x 6.57 x 12.32 in)
External Dimensions: 55.1 x 23.4 x 37.6 cm (21.69 x 9.21 x 14.80 in)
Weight: 6.1 kg (13.42 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Keep your valuable gear safe from impact, debris and moisture with this IP67-rated waterproof, airtight case.
Fully customizable, protective photo/video insert with a padded divider system and tuck-away backpack straps.
Explore Hardside 400 Photo
Waterproof, rigid ABS polymer case for extreme impact protection
Soft-sided insert with adjustable dividers doubles gear protection
Tuck-away backpack straps and zippered pocket on insert
Stackable form factor for easy organization and transport
Integrated release valves in latches for automatic pressure equalization