FormShell™ case designed to protect and carry an FPV quad transmitter, plus all spare parts and accessories.
- Dedicated case for FPV quad gear
- Provides storage for fragile gear like a transmitter, FPV goggles/LCD screen, batteries, and tools
- Built by quad racing enthusiasts for quad racing enthusiasts
- Customizable interior offers a secure fit and optimized workflow for essential gear
- Lightweight, grab and go case for quick flight scenarios
- FormShell™ armored side panels offer another level of protection to the fragile gear inside and creates a platform for making quick infield repairs without losing tiny components
- Additional features include: exterior attachment loops
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Parts and accessories including spare blades, goggles, batteries, charger, manual, etc.
- Internal Dimensions: 22 x 10 x 32 cm (8.66 x 3.94 x 12.60 in)
- External Dimensions: 34.5 x 12 x 24 cm (13.58 x 4.72 x 9.45 in)
- Weight: 0.53 kg (1.17 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Built for FPV Racers
Drone racers deserve a kit built just for the demands of FPV quad racing. Show up in style and packed with all the spares & tools you’ll need to race hard and stay flying.
Customize for Your Gear
Your FPV racing gear will change and grow as you advance. Choose a system that will adapt to keep up with your kit.
Your Mobile Workshop
Quad pilots know that racing = repairs. Feel free to push your limits knowing you carry your workshop with you.
Explore QuadGuard TX Case
Organize All Your Parts
Thoughtful features are everywhere, including: a panel with elastic tool loops, prop pockets, battery dividers, transmitter dividers and protection pad.
Protect Your Transmitter
Store your transmitter in a dedicated safe space. The included transmitter pad protects your sticks in their neutral position.
Customize at Will
Never get stuck with a single pluck and pull or laser-cut setup. Our divider system allows you to configure your kit as you add or change your gear.
Carry your key FPV tools in one compact case. TX Case fits transmitter, FPV goggles, batteries, chargers, spares and tools.
Rigid Lightweight Shell
FormShell™ armored front panel offers rigid protection for transmitter and spare parts.
The TX Case makes an excellent flat place to work on your drone without fear of losing small parts and screws and doubles as a launchpad.