Ready for trail. Ready for commute. Ready to keep your favorite gear safe from weather and impact. That is the mission of the RidgeLine backpack.
- Outdoor-inspired daypack with lots of organization and dedicated device storage, built from premium weather-and-impact-resistant materials.
- Dedicated CradleFit™ pocket suspends and protects a 15" laptop and 10" tablet.
- Padded and breathable air-mesh back panel provides long-wearing comfort and includes a built-in trolley handle for easy transport when paired with a rolling bag.
- Deploy the built-in All Weather AW Cover™ with heat-sealed seams (it is located in a zipped compartment at bottom of pack) to protect gear from rain, snow, dust and sand.
- Exterior webbing straps for adding capacity.
- Stretch-mesh side pocket offers easy access to a quick-grab item like a water bottle or travel umbrella.
- Protect a pair of sunglasses or other fragile item in the top FormShell™ pocket--tricot-lined to prevent scratching.
- High-visibility orange grab handle for extra carry option.
- Sturdy YKK zippers provide smooth operation and long-lasted durability for repeated use.
- Pack-cloth quality 600D polyester adds a layer of abrasion, impact and UV light resistance.
- TPU-coated fabric with a reflective hit is placed at critical points on pack to add protection and improve visibility.
- Heavy-duty 1680D polyester, with properties that resist abrasion and tears, is PU-coated to provide additional protection from moisture. Perfect for rugged daytime adventures and the rigors of a commute!
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- 15" laptop and 10" tablet
- Smartphone, headphones, sunglasses, keys, water bottle, jacket, books, lunch and other personal items
- Internal Dimensions: 32 x 12 x 49 cm (12.60 x 4.72 x 19.29 in)
- Tablet Compartment: 21 x 2 x 23 cm (8.27 x 0.79 x 9.06 in)
- External Dimensions: 34 x 21 x 50 cm (13.39 x 8.27 x 19.69 in)
- Laptop Compartment: 29 x 4 x 34 cm (11.42 x 1.57 x 13.39 in)
- Weight: 1.31 kg (2.88 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Daypack Done Right
Lowepro brings performance materials, pro features and our trusted quality to a general-purpose daypack.
Demand the best from the bag you spend the most time with. RidgeLine is ready.
We Know Protection
Technology developed for our camera bags makes this daypack perfect for your digital gear. CradleFit™ pockets suspend your devices, the All Weather AW Cover™ protects them from the elements.
Safe Space for your Tools
Lowepro knows how to protect your equipment. Never worry about bringing your laptop, tablet or other essential device on your adventures.
Quality in the Details
Tricot-lined FormShell™ top pocket, sturdy YKK® Zippers, TPU-coated 600D abrasion-resistant body and 1680D moisture-resistant base are just a few details that make this a top performer.
Explore RidgeLine Pro BP 300 AW
Smart Straps/Day-long Comfort
Air-mesh padded shoulder straps and back panel provide wearing comfort. The panel also includes a built-in trolley handle for ease of handling when traveling with a roller.
Protects Your Sunglasses
The thoughtful, tricot-lined sunglass pocket is a perfect spot to quickly and safely stash your glasses and protect them from scratches.
Integrated EVA padding in all the right places, wrapped with high-quality coated materials combine to make this daypack a step above an ordinary daypack.
Ready for the Rain
TPU water-repellent coating provides constant protection from the elements. Deploy the All Weather AW Cover™ for protection from heavy weather.
Plenty of Convenient Storage
A spacious main compartment, separate personal items pocket, two front slash pockets and two side stretch pockets keep your gear easily accessible and well organized.
With separate dedicated CradleFit™ spaces for 15" laptop and 10" tablet (such as iPad Air®), you will always have access to your digital world.