Scout 140 delivers just the right amount of organization for your mirrorless kit, 2 extra lenses, a mini tablet, plus a few small extras. Protective and compact, this case will get you inspired to capture more moments with its Slate Blue hue and hint of retro style.
- Purpose built for mirrorless camera kits
- Protect gear with thickly padded interior and scratch-free, custom-embossed lining
- Customize camera kit with adjustable divider system
- Durable exterior fabric offers a smooth hand feel and provides protection from bumps, abrasion and moisture. Crafted of cotton-like Vintage Cotna 600D polyester.
- The scaled-down profile makes Scout and ideal, everyday carry
- Distinctive fittings (metal and plastic hardware) provide a refined look and easy operation
- Carry by soft grab handle or detachable shoulder strap (includes extra pad for additional comfort)
- Stash small essentials in the front flap pocket (includes a built-in key fob)
- Included dedicated and padded pocket for a mini tablet
- Question & Answer
I was wondering if this bag is weather resistant or can hold up against rain?The materials are water-resistant. For added weather protection you may want to consider an “All Weather” designated model such as our ProTactic SH 120 AW.Date published: 2017-05-11
Hi!! What bag you can recommend for fujifilm x-t1 camera and one additional lens like 56 1.2? It's good to have pssibility to put small 8" pad there too. Is this SH 140 too big for this? The Scout SH 140 would be a great bag for the set up you are describing. It is large enough for your iPad, will fit your camera a lens nicely and gives you a little extra space if you would like to carry more than one lens, or extra accessories.Date published: 2016-01-21
Hi, Can i know Scout 140 can fit Canon 760D(DSLR ) with 18-135 lens. Coz metion only suitable for mirrorless camera.Please kindly reply.
Hi I have SONY A6000 with 18-105mm Lens. Can you please suggest which will be better for carry case.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Mirrorless camera with lens attached (such as Fujifilm X-E2 with 35mm)
- 2 extra lenses (such as 10-24mm f/4 and 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6)
- Mini tablet (such as iPad™ mini)
- Keys, spare memory and other small accessories
- Internal Dimensions: 23 x 10 x 14.5 cm (9.06 x 3.94 x 5.71 in)
- Tablet Compartment: 21 x 2 x 12 cm (8.27 x 0.79 x 4.72 in)
- External Dimensions: 24.5 x 11 x 18.5 cm (9.65 x 4.33 x 7.28 in)
- Weight: 0.4 kg (0.88 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.