StreetLine BP 250 is a sophisticated, everyday backpack offering a slim, protective and efficient way to move with your 13" laptop, tablet and personal gear through urban streets and on public transit.
- Removable FlexPocket™ system includes interior, structured compartments plus outer stash pockets for a thin wallet, passport, smartphone, etc.
- Weather or not: no problem with our custom blend of coated fabrics with the look of canvas and the high, moisture-repelling performance of a synthetic
- Slim yet roomy pack design offers many access points
- Multiple pockets offer easy access to quick-grab items like transit passes, pens, keys, etc.
- Smooth and non-snagging back panel provides all-day wearing comfort
- Two leather grab handles (at top and side) make it easy to change your carry mode
- Stretch side pocket holds a compact umbrella or other quick-grab necessity
- Side-access zipper allows for the quick retrieval of a needed item. A zippered pocket on the opposite side is a great place to stash travel documents.
- Exterior materials: 600D Oxford poly/cotton blend with a 3X PU weather and abrasion coating, tarpaulin base, premium leather
- Interior materials: 70D nylon and polyester with proprietary finish for high water repellency
StreetLine BP 250 is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 3 out of 5 by Dave713 from Great looking backpack that falls short I came across this backpack during my search for a camera bag that would hold all of my gear and look good while doing so. The StreetLine was by far the best looking bag I found, and was a big factor in my choosing to purchase it. However, after months of use, I have to say I'm a little disappointed in it's functionality. My main complaint is that it's just too small and narrow. It fits all of my gear: Mac 13", Canon 5D, 16-35mm lens, and some accessories, but they all fit too snug, it's a struggle to get them in and out of the bag. The removable FlexPocket doesn't even open all the way because there isn't enough room for it to expand. Even just an inch in every dimension would help tremendously.Date published: 2017-08-17Rated 3 out of 5 by KathyYH from Didn't fit me I had to return this...the straps didn't fit me at all. I'm an average-sized woman and these straps were set too wide and were so wide that they cut into my arms. Very uncomfortable. I was disappointed to return it because I liked the look and features. Oh well.Date published: 2016-05-15Rated 4 out of 5 by pdesign from Great Bag - Versatile within limits Working as an Architect in SE Asia, I've gone through a number of bags trying to find one flexible enough to suit a variety of professional situations . The Streetline 250 is the first (only) one that really 'works' for me. Quite comfortable to carry a sizable laptop (Dell M3880), camera (Nikon 5300 & 1-2 lenses) and assorted tech items (external drives, cables, chargers, etc). Not to mention a few sketchbooks, pens, etc. I was VERY SKEPTICAL of the FlexPocket when purchasing the bag, but have really learned to appreciate it as a quick way to keep my camera gear ready to go and separate from all the tech items knocking around in the bottom of my bag. Two points against: 1 - My camera is only APS-C, and barely fits with a lens attached when I'm also carrying a laptop, tablet & misc. documents. Anyone shooting with a larger body may have issues. 2 - To keep the bag slim (a plus!), there is minimal padding and breatheability on the back panel. If you work in a hot climate, such as SE Asia, it can get a bit uncomfortable after a short period. All things considered, I LOVE this bag. It looks great, functions well and has just the right amount of storage to carry what I need... without allowing me to over-pack needlessly. - Previous Bags: Lowpro CompuDay 150 Chrome Messenger (a very old one)Date published: 2017-05-21Rated 2 out of 5 by jackie127 from Great backpack but... It looks great and it feels ok. A lot of pockets and good padding. But $200 ??????Date published: 2016-12-07
- Question & Answer
I have a 15" MacBook Pro. Will it absolutely not fit in this bag?I can confirm it does indeed fit a 15" 2015 MacBook Pro Date published: 2017-06-01
Is the StreetLine BP 250 big enough to laptop in the CradleFit pocket and used a loaded FlexPocket system at the same time or are you limited to only one or the other?The StreetLine BP 250 can hold your laptop and in the CradleFit pocket at the same time you are using the FlexPocket system. It is not one or the other.Date published: 2016-02-08
Will the CradleFit pocket hold a Canon EOS 80D with lens attached?
- Dimensions & Specifications
- 13" laptop and tablet (such as iPad®)
- As a daypack, the BP 250 fits things like a smartphone, wallet, keys, jacket, hat, passport, sunglasses, headphones and other items
- As a photo bag, the BP 250 fits things like a standard DSLR with an extra lens or flash plus other, go-to items you want for the day
- Internal Dimensions: 32.5 x 12 x 50.8 cm (12.80 x 4.72 x 20.00 in)
- Tablet Compartment: 22 x 1.5 x 27 cm (8.66 x 0.59 x 10.63 in)
- External Dimensions: 33.5 x 13 x 52 cm (13.19 x 5.12 x 20.47 in)
- Laptop Compartment: 32.5 x 2 x 34.3 cm (12.80 x 0.79 x 13.50 in)
- Weight: 1.15 kg (2.53 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Flex your Style
The requirements of your urban adventure may change from day to day.
Set up the StreetLine as a daypack, a laptop bag or a photo pack with the protective FlexPocket™ system.
Specially sourced material has the natural look of a woven with the durable, water-repellent performance of a tech fabric. StreetLine is ready for the weather.
The innovative FlexPocket system opens to suspend and protect your camera or delicate devices, then folds away flat when not needed.
Laptop & Tablet Secured
Dedicated CradleFit™ spaces for both laptop & tablet ensure your devices are with you when needed and protected during transit.
Explore StreetLine BP 250
The smooth non-snagging back panel combines with custom fabrics and tailored shoulder straps for a discreet and functional style.
Water-repellent coating and YKK Aquaguard® zippered pockets help keep items safe from the elements.
Protects Digital Devices
The roomy interior is built to protect a 13" laptop and tablet, plus the essentials you will need for a day’s outing. When used as a camera bag, the StreetLine 250 fits a standard DSLR and additional lens or flash.
Two leather carry handles, leather touchpoints, tailored pockets and bronze-tone lining all add a touch of luxury.
Umbrella, Water Bottle, Baguette?
StreetLine is about flexibility. Fit what you need for the day in the easy-access side stretch pocket.
The removable and collapsible FlexPocket expands to add impact protection for cameras, hard drives or other fragile devices.