Built for speed, agility and flexibility, the Toploader Pro 70 AW II delivers a compact and fast-access solution to pros that work in the moment and want to wear their gear multiple ways.
- Four wearing options allow for tremendous freedom of movement: over the shoulder, holster style, as a chest harness, or at the waist using your own belt or webbing
- Bag includes 2 straps to configure in multiple ways: a padded shoulder strap and secondary strap -- both with secure snaphooks
- Get a snug, protective fit for your Pro DSLR with the asymmetrical design
- Work out of the bag -- and keep gear protected from the elements -- with the 360-degree All Weather AW Cover™
- Capture the shot in a moment via the easy-grip access
- Close the bag without zipping it by using the glove-friendly, quick-release buckle
- Rely on super-strong Duraflex® metal D-rings to secure straps for shoulder, hoster and chest harness configurations
- Organize essentials like sunglasses, keys and other small items in top, side and mesh pockets
- Expand carry options with SlipLock™ attachment loop
- Secure grip and store smaller items within main compartment via adjustable and padded divider system
- Soft, tricot lining on inside lid helps protect screen
- Question & Answer
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Pro DSLR with 24-70mm f/2.8 or 14-25mm f/2.8 lens attached
- Small accessories
Internal Dimensions: 16.1 x 17.8 x 23.5 cm (6.34 x 7.01 x 9.25 in)
External Dimensions: 19 x 19.8 x 27 cm (7.48 x 7.80 x 10.63 in)
Weight: 0.8 kg (1.76 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Never Miss a Shot
Flexible, compact and built for speed, the Toploader Pro is designed for the professional who requires agility and flexibility.