Our soft-sided, fully padded and flexible action video camera case makes it easy to make each day more epic.
- Soft-sided and protective case is build with a fully padded and adjustable divider system to arrange your GoPro or other action video camera, plus small action accessories, as you please. And protect your kit from impact, bumps and abrasion.
- Constructed of rugged, weather-resistant 600D and 420D polyester with tactical "fractal camo" accents.
- Smart interior organization includes two adjustable dividers, one with a built-in pocket to stash a backdoor, filter or remote (and keep it from scratching camera); plus a see-through zippered mesh pocket for microSD cards, cables, backdoors, mounts, etc.
- Super-portable design makes it easy to carry in a larger bag or carry by the grab handle.
- Exterior webbing straps provide extra carry and attach options.
- Easy-grab zipper pulls offer smooth operation, even with gloved hands.
ViewPoint CS 40 is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Jib Halyard from Excellent Garmin soft case. LowePro does not market this product as a Garmin case, but it turns out that the CS40 is sized perfectly to hold my Garmin unit and its bulky cigarette lighter outlet cord in a compact, soft, protective package. The zip pocket in the lid of the CS40 is the perfect place to store the usb cable for plugging the Garmin unit into the PC. I lost that usb cable twice before buying this CS40 bag to properly store the Garmin and its parts. If you want to also store your car window attachment clamp, you will need a larger product. The CS40 is full after loading it with the Garmin unit plus its two cables. Thanks LowePro for the detailed specifications that contain the interior dimensions of the CS40! As Garmins come in various sizes, get out your ruler and measure before buying. I did not use the dividers in this application.Date published: 2016-06-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Cliffclof from This easily fits a single GoPro or similar to the exterior or interior! I wanted a modular and easily interchangeable option for shooting in the outdoors and pseudo-outdoors when quick trekking from my car to a single spot. This bag is great to fit a phone, a GoPro or a vlog camera for easy access with a few accessories needed in the wild. Modular is efficient, and the Viewport series makes that easy. Take only what you need on any length excursion.Date published: 2017-05-24
- Question & Answer
I just bought one and have one request for a change, on the out side are 2 straps front and back, if you could change one set to be elastic instead of fixed that would be great to hold my floating handle. the only extra part to carry.Thank you for your input. We always appreciate ideas to make our products better.Date published: 2017-06-07
What is the spacing of the straps on the back? Can it be attached to MOLLE webbing of the Protactic 450 Bag?
- Dimensions & Specifications
- GoPro or similar action video camera
- Multiple action accessories, such as: cables, microSD cards, thumb screws, mounts, backdoor, filter, remote, batteries, small tools, etc.
- Internal Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.5 x 15.8 cm (3.74 x 2.56 x 6.22 in)
- External Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.6 x 17.5 cm (4.25 x 3.39 x 6.89 in)
- Weight: 0.1 kg (0.22 lbs)
- Why Buy from Lowepro?
Why Buy from Lowepro?
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
The Lowepro Warranty
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product. See the Lowepro Warranty page for complete details.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period. See the Customer Support page for complete details.
Customer Support from the Source
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we're here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Explore ViewPoint CS 40
Organize Your Accessories
Elastic MOLLE style loops on the top panel allow for easy organization of cables, controllers and batteries.
Smart Storage for Your GoPro
Movable dividers let you change your set-up. Special pocket dividers are perfect for housing back doors or remotes. The zippered lid pocket is perfect for small pieces and manuals.
Ready to Grab-and-Go
Store your action cams, plus vital accessories, and have everything you need ready to go!